moderators

Obsidian General.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

moderators

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Is it just me or are there no moderators on these forums, this has been bugging me for ages because i was guessing that hyperjag3 would be a moderator, its the colours of the names (moderator and administrator) they both look exactly the same coloured its confuzing :?
Mustang
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Mustang »

Skidz takes care of all the moderating that needs to be done from what I've seen.
Hyperjag3 wrote:God damnit, I can't take anymore of that fag's shit, banned.
skidz wrote:Your account and IP are banned for life, goodbye.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

I requested for skidz to delete a few of the threads yesterday. It reflects negatively on everybody. He said he's looking for a neutral, 3rd party to monitor the forums.
The fox
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by The fox »

Well im almost always on the forums idleing while i have mIRC open along with MSN. But i doubt i would get accepeted as a moderator on the forums. But yes its bugging me that theres barely any moderator to monitor the forums and some things can get pretty nasty.
Chandler
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Chandler »

as am I
Although I will admit I went overboard with the qwhole exaxxion thing.
GOD's FINGER FTW!
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

whats with the " i want to be moderator!" trend. :)
you all want that [moderator] tag next to your name or what?
But realy i get the whole point, you want to help any way possible and to be somewhat apart of the team and a little power wont be a bad thing either.
(was that neutral enough ^^? kk jk, or am i ? *dudududummm*)
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Scrap wrote:whats with the " i want to be moderator!" trend. :)
you all want that [moderator] tag next to your name or what?
But realy i get the whole point, you want to help any way possible and to be somewhat apart of the team and a little power wont be a bad thing either.
(was that neutral enough ^^? kk jk, or am i ? *dudududummm*)
I don't care if I'm a moderator. Probably wouldn't be a good idea considering I joined here on behalf of [JSC]. A neutral party should monitor the forums. The mod team doesn't need all of this crap going on when they just released their mod and are trying to work out its bugs.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

[JSC]megabyteman wrote:I requested for skidz to delete a few of the threads yesterday. It reflects negatively on everybody. He said he's looking for a neutral, 3rd party to monitor the forums.
Yeah agreed we/I need to stop posting about eX here yeah it is getting annoying so just post it on the JSC forums because people don't want to get involved.