gauss gun's balancing issues

Obsidian General.
death grunt
Vertex
Vertex

gauss gun's balancing issues

Post by death grunt »

I believe that the gauss gun is way to overpowered I mean its devastating against Combine soldiers and can kill a gunship with enough hits at full power and no one uses it for their maps because it's ability to brake maps.

I think that we should re-balance the gauss gun so mappers can use weapon without thinking that gauss gun will breaking the gunships battles or any other battles.
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

What settings and what map were you playing in which you could kill a gunship with a guass cannon?

And are we talking the combine synth gunship or the Hunter chopper (people do confuse the two)
:nyoron:
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

wtf now thats a new one.
the least you can do with the gaus gun overpowering is blowing the sh**t out of human type npc(like zombies).
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Gauss gun is fine the way it is, the secondary fire even does too low damage when fully charged imo, so i raised it on my server, its supposed to be a powerful weapon.
And it doesnt damage gunships, helis or any of that kind unless the mapper enables the flag for it on the npc.
death grunt
Vertex
Vertex

Post by death grunt »

Sorry, the information I got was incorrect, should of made sure the information was right before I made a post.
Turkey72
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Turkey72 »

death grunt wrote:Sorry, the information I got was incorrect, should of made sure the information was right before I made a post.
The information you got? are you saying you were somebody's mail man and you sent the wrong info? is that the reason you even joined?
We will miss ya billy.