members

Obsidian General.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

How horrible can a fast easy tool like that be?
I have 2 hallowed blocks with a hallway inbetween them. I have 2 options, creat a small odd block, guess how thin the walls have to be hallowed, ungroup both rooms and the hallowed out blocks, delete the sides that i want the hallway to be opened from, cut a whole lot to get the hallowed blocks to have doorways, and extend the peices so I don't have leaks...

Or I can create 2 hallowed blocks, a peice the size I want running inbetween them, then create a peice to carve it with, delete, and bam, a hallway.
ElAnciano
Polygon
Polygon

Post by ElAnciano »

Thanks for the invite.

I am afraid I don't have "all a y'all's" talent, but I can test and give ideas.

El Anciano

*That's how you make y'all plural.

"Y'all hurry back now, ya heah?" often said to one person! :)
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Hey guys. I see we have many Picard fans here. :)

Anyway... I got a PM with an invite, which I thank you for (though I suspect everybody else got one as well). Anyway, I don't have any kind of mapping skills or any skills whatsoever... I did try a tutorial map once... but then I mostly lost interest. :( I do have Hammer and I somewhat know how to use it...

Anyway, I'm a busy JSC member, but I'll try to be active on this forum as well. :oops:
sideshowmel91
Polygon
Polygon

Post by sideshowmel91 »

If you want people back, post a large desine document. Fill it with the features you have, screenshots, and other stuff. I'll gladly map a few peices for your mod to help bring back the mapping community. I only started mapping a couple weeks ago, but I'm a fast learner:

Me from 3 days after I started mapping:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/p ... tv0001.jpg

What I got it into now:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/p ... tv0007.jpg

SMASH TV?? :shock: God that was a good game. *reminisces* Gooood times.

/me goes to download rom
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

sideshowmel91 wrote:
If you want people back, post a large desine document. Fill it with the features you have, screenshots, and other stuff. I'll gladly map a few peices for your mod to help bring back the mapping community. I only started mapping a couple weeks ago, but I'm a fast learner:

Me from 3 days after I started mapping:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/p ... tv0001.jpg

What I got it into now:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/p ... tv0007.jpg

SMASH TV?? :shock: God that was a good game. *reminisces* Gooood times.

/me goes to download rom
If you can get me the music from that rom or somewhere, I would love you forever (In a non gay way)! I have been trying to record it from midway arcade treasures but it's to hard, I only got a couple of good announcer sounds.
sideshowmel91
Polygon
Polygon

Post by sideshowmel91 »

I'll see what I can do.
sideshowmel91
Polygon
Polygon

Post by sideshowmel91 »

Heres what I got.

The Intro

When it sounds like it loops, it doesn't. It's exactly 1 play.

Distortion in the beginning is actually cheering.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Ummm, your host is letting me dl at 7kb's a second, and the wav file is over 28 megabytes big. Did you just record a whole lot or is it a really oversized file?
sideshowmel91
Polygon
Polygon

Post by sideshowmel91 »

Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Oh, sorry. No offence at all but I was looking for the arcade music, not the super nintendo one. Thanks anyways.
sideshowmel91
Polygon
Polygon

Post by sideshowmel91 »

Arcade music is 100X easier to get. I'll find some.
[GU][JSC]Çåßôö§è
Vertex
Vertex

Post by [GU][JSC]Çåßôö§è »

well i no i am here
[JSC]Steve
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by [JSC]Steve »

[JSC]megabyteman wrote:Hey guys. I see we have many Picard fans here. :)

Anyway... I got a PM with an invite, which I thank you for (though I suspect everybody else got one as well). Anyway, I don't have any kind of mapping skills or any skills whatsoever... I did try a tutorial map once... but then I mostly lost interest. :( I do have Hammer and I somewhat know how to use it...

Anyway, I'm a busy JSC member, but I'll try to be active on this forum as well. :oops:
Who dosen't love Picard.
And mega, from what I can tell, us useless [JSC] members aren't treated very nicely here. Sometimes I wonder why we bother.
destu
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by destu »

[JSC]Steve wrote:
[JSC]megabyteman wrote:Hey guys. I see we have many Picard fans here. :)

Who dosen't love Picard.
And mega, from what I can tell, us useless [JSC] members aren't treated very nicely here. Sometimes I wonder why we bother.
what do you mean?
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

oops i forgot i regsitered here ,i guess theirs alot of startrek fans here(not a bad bunch of series's, though alittle hard for me 2 believe that all aliens look like humans and have vaginas, and boob, and penises and stuff) anyway you might know me as the annoying bastard who sometimes spams the JSC forums to piss maddios off, anyhoo i wont spam these forums but i will keep them alive trust me. theirs plenty of random shit in my head to talk about lol.have a good day all, halflife2 rox!!!!!!
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children