Another new mapper

Test Something, w/e...
DrRedOctober
Pixel

Another new mapper

Post by DrRedOctober »

Greetings to everyone here on the Obsidian Conflict Forums! I just joined the community after a long time of lurking. And I hope to make some enjoyable maps for this mod
DrRedOctober
Pixel

Post by DrRedOctober »

I have made this little contraption and wonder what your opinions on it are (It is brush based, fully functional and based on a WW2 Russian T-34/85 tank).

(For anyone noticing the size of the tanks' turret, it IS that big. Or close enough. Also I apologize for the sort of bad texturing, getting fully functional textures for this tank is difficult and I didn't want to put up with such before knowing whether i actually works or not).

I intend to work on a map in the near future that is supposed to contain this very vehicle, however I don't quite know if it will work in Obsidian Conflict as well as it worked in Episode 2.

So I would be glad if any of you would be willing to host a server with 3 slots min (One for me, obviously, the host and someone else willing to help), so we can test my contraption.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Nice work, This sort of stuff is pretty good in concept, alas thrown into a multi player source mod, it may find itself in too deep.

But still great work, Obsidian needs more good mappers.

Personally, I'd say the maps are what make or break a mod. And a co-op mod needs a healthy supply of good maps to keep the regulars satisfied.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database