Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

*Hides jsc tag*
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

[JSC][GU][r]PREDATOR wrote:tell him to shut the fuc k up then.
Actually I think he would be saying that you since you're the starter of every flamewar.
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

HBK wrote:
Actually I think he would be saying that you since you're the starter of every flamewar.
you need to stop being a dick-weed. By the way, you start alot of flame wars.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

fragged131 wrote:you need to stop being a dick-weed. By the way, you start alot of flame wars.
:lies:
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

HBK wrote:
I think you will find that it was you who started this flame war because when i make a post you seem to reply going thurther onto question so i reply again and again untill it turns into flames.
Airborne
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Airborne »

god everyone just shut up. it doesnt matter who started it because youre all still going on about nothing. :nomoreflame:
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Ahh finally someone had the guts to jump in and stop it!
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

:drawf: LOZ:ALTTP IS BETTER THAN ALL FF GAMES :Cacodemon: <=== BLOODY BUGGER!and now let a new war start :twisted: .
Chicken#2
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Chicken#2 »

HBK wrote:Gah, another JSC? What is this shit?
I've been here since the beta's first version was out.(Actually I'm a little unsure of this, but I remember the crashes.) I lurk and ocassionally play the game. But that's beside the point, it's high time my clan's rep stopped getting pissed on by you pieces of shit. Honestly instead of judging the JSC clan as a whole you should take a moment to stop lighting flames and realize what the frak you're saying. =/ I haven't doing anything to you... at all. And those last few posts? Uncalled for. See you didn't pay any attention to my post, how I tried to make the mood of this thread seem a little lighthearted and try to get things a little friendly, instead your eyes jumped to the little tag next to my name and instantly you pressed those keys on your keyboard and started making an ass of yourself. I've read your posts, and you've shown that you are one sad frak. Honestly what do you get from trying to undermine a clan? A little self esteem? Did pointing out a group's shortcomings in a way full of spite make you feel better about yourself? Hell, if you're gonna insult EVERY single one of us you better be prepared to have proof of that for every single member of our clan. If not, GTFO. :P
Forum lurker.
puppet master
Forum Furry
Forum Furry

Post by puppet master »

calm down and enjoy the real truth > http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=l ... ange&hl=en
unconnected
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by unconnected »

B.R.A.D.gt19 wrote:calm down and enjoy the real truth > http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=l ... ange&hl=en
You do realise that by taking those people seriously you're cheapening the lives of the people who died in that tragic terrorist attack.
unconnected
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by unconnected »

[JSC]Chicken#2 wrote:
HBK wrote:Gah, another JSC? What is this shit?
I've been here since the beta's first version was out.(Actually I'm a little unsure of this, but I remember the crashes.) I lurk and ocassionally play the game. But that's beside the point, it's high time my clan's rep stopped getting pissed on by you pieces of shit. Honestly instead of judging the JSC clan as a whole you should take a moment to stop lighting flames and realize what the Darnit you're saying. =/ I haven't doing anything to you... at all. And those last few posts? Uncalled for. See you didn't pay any attention to my post, how I tried to make the mood of this thread seem a little lighthearted and try to get things a little friendly, instead your eyes jumped to the little tag next to my name and instantly you pressed those keys on your keyboard and started making an ass of yourself. I've read your posts, and you've shown that you are one sad Darnit. Honestly what do you get from trying to undermine a clan? A little self esteem? Did pointing out a group's shortcomings in a way full of spite make you feel better about yourself? Hell, if you're gonna insult EVERY single one of us you better be prepared to have proof of that for every single member of our clan. If not, GTFO. :P
Don't take this the wrong way, but that do you as a group of people do? I've only seen a few of map, so I'm a little confused to the purpose of having a [JSC] clan.

Could you shed a little light on it for me perhaps?
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Its not about having a purpose its about having a good time with your friends, its good to go around and see someone in the same clan as you because you know they care.