Off topic Discussion
Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

I Agree with you 90%,
I sort of like Gmod not for internet play,
but for when I get bord I will make a comic or something,
Phuck net play, Gmoders are assholes, sorry but they are.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

skidz wrote:Actually I hate Garry mod anyway, I think posing ragdolls is gay, I also think building contraptions outside of hammer is gay also. Its only to have other losers come in and break them so you can start over or have the admin say "What you are making is lagging my server, DELETED!".
And I dont like RP either, pretending you are someone you arnt isnt that cool and being a combine oppression cop doesnt mean you have power over people in real life.

Whenever I try garry mod people are either doing RP or building things. I dont see why its so fun, the lua isnt even that great. Most of the forum members dont know the first thing about coding, why does garry think they will make all these crazy games? Seems to me its just him making the good stuff.

ok ok, im done talking now.
Or you can do what I do and just use the laser nonce to propel yourself to the top of the skyscrapers and snipe people that are causing trouble. <_<

And lots of maps now have prop protector, meaning that only you can touch it, move it, and use it. But I agree with you in that there are many assholes on Gmod.
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

[JSC] Sparda wrote:I Agree with you 90%,
I sort of like Gmod not for internet play,
but for when I get bord I will make a comic or something,
Phuck net play, Gmoders are assholes, sorry but they are.
you think I am a asshole :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
edit: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shutter:
Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

gtaiiilc wrote:you think I am a asshole :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
edit: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shutter:
In general Gmoders are assholes but you do get the occasional nice guy who just wants to play. I'm not going to say you are an asshole, I don't even know you.
Chandler
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Chandler »

only good thing about Gmod

MELON RACE!
Mustang
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Mustang »

Zombie Survival is the best thing about Garry's Mod.
Hyperjag3 wrote:God damnit, I can't take anymore of that fag's shit, banned.
skidz wrote:Your account and IP are banned for life, goodbye.
Chandler
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Chandler »

is it a mode that came out with Gmod? no.
I'm talking pure un altered Gmd here.
destu
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by destu »

Zombies with crowbars is awesome indeed.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Yes thats why i put my server on gmod because lots of morons like to play it, They don't know shit about the real comands like ent_fire !self "nonesolid" or give point_servercommand all they know is there lua crap witch is not very reliable seing as it isnt useful in any other mods only gmod, I hope mani admin plugin will work in the next version, because i think garry said the next version will be fully made of lua so it will 10 times as wurse as it is right now espacially after he disabled give.
Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

Lua how shit can't he use hammer?
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

its bull shit though
when you get on a server you ether download a lua virus or the admin puts on cheats on some looser uses ent to ban everyone !!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :toilet: :toilet:
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

here is a pose with some models from the mod http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6082/g ... 019qi4.jpg
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

I like gmod for quite a few thigns, thoug hI agree, in genral teh face punch community is a group of assholes who all want it their way like it's burgerking or something.

But how would the evil-ness of my sig be possible out of gmod without hard HARD work?
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

Power-Mad wrote:I like gmod for quite a few thigns, thoug hI agree, in genral teh face punch community is a group of assholes who all want it their way like it's burgerking or something.

But how would the evil-ness of my sig be possible out of gmod without hard HARD work?
true and I can count the nonassholes on one hand(ok both hands but that is still not good.)an for those of you who have a gmod sever I am relesing a model pack so can you add it to the sever?

EDIT here is part of the pack http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=files ... models.zip
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

And apparently gmod 10 is meant to be released already according to www.gmod10.com