Ghost, real or not?

Off topic Discussion
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

I do belive these is something after life, but sometimes I just think these tales of heaven are just made because man fears his own mortality.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Power-Mad wrote:I do belive these is something after life, but sometimes I just think these tales of heaven are just made because man fears his own mortality.
I agree.
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

Power-Mad wrote:I do belive these is something after life, but sometimes I just think these tales of heaven are just made because man fears his own mortality.
well everything man couldnt explain with logic and facts he just tought up how it could work, thats why religion is slowly fading away in europe, america but due to poor edjucation in other nations people belive in more nonsense so they could explain to someone why there doing so bad "allah is punishing us", " thank god for getting your cat back from that tree and sacrifise it to the gods to thank him" ect. This myth about heaven and hell also came from there to explain what will happen. Also to explain random luck they tought up god. ffs god is in the sky, we went into the frikin sky already, where the heck is he then? behind the moon? and dont giv ethat bulls*** about him being on a other level of consience or something. :o
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

you make me think about the ai ending in deus ex!