Ghost, real or not?

Off topic Discussion
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Ghost, real or not?

Post by Power-Mad »

Do you believe in ghost? Simple question, mayn right away think "No, urban legend", but apon looking at evidence, many can be convinced, do you think ghost exsist?
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Well they do call me crazy and i don't really know... its a really hard question to answear so i guess you have to see them for yourself

(im sick of all the joke ghost video's on youtube the ones witch make you jump & im sick of everyone saying that there fake)
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

That one is fake, no doubt.
Anyways, watch this if you ever had doubts about ghost:
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/video ... height=237

TAPS is not your average group of paranoid people with ghost stories, these guys bring in technology, go through strict procidures, and if they don't catch anything on recording, it's not worth jack to them
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

you need to see the ep of bullshit about ghosts the tech is shit but the ghosts no I have seen one me and my famaly go to see hanted sites this october.
Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

Yes I have seen one in my sisters room.

there is a long story behind it, i will post it when i can be fraked.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

My cousins old house was haunted. I wasnt entirely sure but I've been told that they had seen archs around light switches at night when the lights would start to flicker. The stereo used to turn on full blast. My older cousin told me he woke up in the middle of the night and saw a figure of light walking down the hallway. I was there one night and the lights were going nuts and my other cousins guitar strings started snapping.

Very odd house, was probably electical problems and nightmares mixed with some odd quitar string snapping magnetic forces.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

How old is the house?
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

hmm, I would say 45 years.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Then i don't beleave you, i would if it was 500 years old, some of the story's on the internet about ghosts most of them they say the house is 500 years old that is how things are haunted.
Tono-Tako
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Tono-Tako »

yeah i believe in ghosts, they are real, so i see a ghost in my house.... i was playing half-life 2 deathmatch and the door of the restroom open itself, when i watch a women in a black dress and she walked 3 steps and she has dissapear :S that was at the 2:00 am :S :S :S feeear!!! i turn off my pc and i want to sleep :shock: :o :? :(
*sorry for my poor english im mexican*
regards
Vote for obsidian conflict in moddb
One click a day doesnt hurt your finger
[JSC]Armageddon
Polygon
Polygon

Post by [JSC]Armageddon »

I believe in ghosts, only because after you die it'll be cool to stick around for a little bit and mindlessly scare the sh** out of people.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Power-Mad wrote:That one is fake, no doubt.

TAPS is not your average group of paranoid people with ghost stories, these guys bring in technology, go through strict procidures, and if they don't catch anything on recording, it's not worth jack to them
ROFL TAPS is on the Science Fiction channel for a reason.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Tono-Tako i don't think anyone cares about how your grammar is here, as long as we know what you are saying

We are not too fancy with perfect everything.
Tono-Tako
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Tono-Tako »

[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:Tono-Tako i don't think anyone cares about how your grammar is here, as long as we know what you are saying

We are not too fancy with perfect everything.
thank you so much :D
Vote for obsidian conflict in moddb
One click a day doesnt hurt your finger
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

[JSC]megabyteman wrote:
Power-Mad wrote:That one is fake, no doubt.

ROFL TAPS is on the Science Fiction channel for a reason.
You do realize there is non fiction stuff on the sci-fi channel, right? Why wouldn't taps be real, i've seen em before. Mythbusters isn't faked at all, and yet they're on sci fi. Those shows about alien sitings also arn't faked. Lots of their evidence is dull and highly questionable about aliens but the nutjobs in those interviews are real people, not just actors hired to read off a script.

That episode in particular is a hard one to start off with, because of the large number of sightings. On a normal episode, they get no more then an item tipping over or a sound in the recorder. But those are places with just one ghost, take a place like this dead hospital, where 63,000 died, lots of which in horrible ways, is that not likly to be haunted?