Ghost, real or not?

Off topic Discussion
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

i havent seen i ghost but i think there real like what i mean is like there has to be somthing AFTER death
some strange things have happened thats made me beleave in ghosts

I AM A GHOST ROAR!!!! :twisted:
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Power-Mad wrote:
[JSC]megabyteman wrote:
Power-Mad wrote:That one is fake, no doubt.
Anyways, watch this if you ever had doubts about ghost:
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/video ... height=237

TAPS is not your average group of paranoid people with ghost stories, these guys bring in technology, go through strict procidures, and if they don't catch anything on recording, it's not worth jack to them
ROFL TAPS is on the Science Fiction channel for a reason.
You do realize there is non fiction stuff on the sci-fi channel, right? Why wouldn't taps be real, i've seen em before. Mythbusters isn't faked at all, and yet they're on sci fi. Those shows about alien sitings also arn't faked. Lots of their evidence is dull and highly questionable about aliens but the nutjobs in those interviews are real people, not just actors hired to read off a script.

That episode in particular is a hard one to start off with, because of the large number of sightings. On a normal episode, they get no more then an item tipping over or a sound in the recorder. But those are places with just one ghost, take a place like this dead hospital, where 63,000 died, lots of which in horrible ways, is that not likly to be haunted?
I don't know where you live, but I get Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. And I'm not saying that TAPS and other paranormal investigating groups are fake, but I think that what they're researching is.

I remember seeing one episode where a piece of equipment, like a light or camera, fell on top of somebody and they blamed it on a ghost. And in another episode somebody all of a sudden fell and they look on his back and all exclaim about how this really faint, red mark is the dangerous mark of a poltergeist. Most of the time they leave with practically no evidence whatsoever. They'll catch maybe like a faint light in the corner of a camera that lasts only a second and they'll use large words to explain it so that you'll just sit there in front of the television and nod your head.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

First of all, they first think ghost because that's what they're trying to find, most evidence like that is anylized at the end of the episode as to wether it's haunted or not, unless in extreme cases, they mostly find it not haunted. If a hunter is going for a jaguar, and htey hear something moving, they don't think chicken or snake, they hope it's a jaguar. (Though I think hunting jaguars is illegal or something)

And he didn't just trip and find on odd red mark on his back, he fell from the sudden shock of the hit. If that was the first time that has happened, I may have thought "not a ghost", but that same event, that same shock hit another member of the team in another episode.
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

anyone seen the haunted series from discovery channel? thats some scary shit there, and its nighttime when its shown. Most of the people there whose houses are haunted are sceptics and nonbelivers at first but change there minds while experiencing these entities firsthanded. Also i reccomend the movie amitevilles horror(spelling?) witch is based on a true story.
[SAH]Mobius 1
Polygon
Polygon

Post by [SAH]Mobius 1 »

How bout this?

I was 10 years old, and I was in the basement of my old house, looking through a closet. The door slams shut, and I'm assaulted by visions of a hanging rotting corpse, and the door won't open.

I get out, and the air REEKS of rotting flesh.

Just a few years ago, I was having night terrors of Myself, older, dressed in all black, with Ice blue eyes, emanating Evil, yet telling love conquers all.

Scary shit, when you don't understand the messege.

Theres a fine line between genius and madmen...and I walk that line every day.
Crimson
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by Crimson »

ghosts are inded real ive seen a scene on ghosthunters where a ghost peeked over a ledge to look at them and wuickly looked took her head up
you could also hear a faint help me and she took her hand down the railing really fast

you have to see it to belive it pretty much
master of the crowbar
destu
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by destu »

I dont really know.. Havent seen any :P
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Crimson wrote:ghosts are inded real ive seen a scene on ghosthunters where a ghost peeked over a ledge to look at them and wuickly looked took her head up
you could also hear a faint help me and she took her hand down the railing really fast

Ah, that was an awesome episode, how it just went back and floated up 2 fleights of spiral stairs in under 4 seconds.

I have seen what I was thinking was a ghost years ago, a blackish figure, fast as could be, that dsapeared as soon as it turned a corner, dispite taht the corner was a dead end. I thought it was just my imagination til I started watching ghost hunters, adn saw sevral reports of simaler black figures, fast and mysterious, and near impossible to catch on tape.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

[SAH]Mobius 1 wrote:How bout this?

I was 10 years old, and I was in the basement of my old house, looking through a closet. The door slams shut, and I'm assaulted by visions of a hanging rotting corpse, and the door won't open.

I get out, and the air REEKS of rotting flesh.

Just a few years ago, I was having night terrors of Myself, older, dressed in all black, with Ice blue eyes, emanating Evil, yet telling love conquers all.

Scary shit, when you don't understand the messege.
Sounds like what Christians would believe to be the anti-christ.
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

Power-Mad wrote:
Crimson wrote:ghosts are inded real ive seen a scene on ghosthunters where a ghost peeked over a ledge to look at them and wuickly looked took her head up

Ah, that was an awesome episode, how it just went back and floated up 2 fleights of spiral stairs in under 4 seconds.

I have seen what I was thinking was a ghost years ago, a blackish figure, fast as could be, that dsapeared as soon as it turned a corner, dispite taht the corner was a dead end. I thought it was just my imagination til I started watching ghost hunters, adn saw sevral reports of simaler black figures, fast and mysterious, and near impossible to catch on tape.
you saw the g-man!?!sorry abot that joke but I have seen that 2 and to see some real crepy shit come to alabama or get thebooks about alabama ghosts.
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

Power-Mad wrote:

holy shit iv seen that in these woods when i was walking my dog but im in the uk and you might be in america so i dont think they relate
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

[JSC]sam!00! wrote: holy shit iv seen that in these woods when i was walking my dog but im in the uk and you might be in america so i dont think they relate
death is death no matter ware you are but I have seen it in a hose my famaly was going to buy it sared the shit out of me and it still does
Crimson
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by Crimson »

ghosts really dont scare me i know this because there nerly impossible to get caught on tape thats because there scared there here for a reason to finish something and they dont relly want attention if you were a ghost and you were locked in lets say a light house rpobably for three years oin end wouldnt you be scared you wouldnt want people to see you would you you vbe locked in a creepy light house untill you could remeber

if the happened to me i dont know what id do
master of the crowbar
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Ghost don't scare me for 1 reason:
There has never been a report on the news saying "The cause of death was a ghost".

They're harmless, most I've heard reports of a ghost doing was slap a kid, and most I've seen a ghost ever do was shoot some kind of invisable force at a (actually 2) TAPS members.
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

well there must be somthing after passing away 1) so far we have 3 forms :
children, middle age and old age and there must be another form after that
2) where would you go?