Weird Dreams

Off topic Discussion
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Re: Weird Dreams

Post by destiny »

JVanover92 wrote:
TESLA-X4 wrote:because I view dreaming as leeching away the time I should actually be using to get some proper rest
REM (Dream) sleep gives better rest than Non-REM sleep I thought?

I had a dream earlier about me being in a building that was hit by a plane and fell into the ocean at the airport, and I drowned again. The other part was that I was in a haunted house with ghosts n' stuff.
if that music played while you were in the haunted place all you needed was something to fight the ghosts with and it would have been a fun dream.(for me and uraby at least.)
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

destiny wrote:if that music played while you were in the haunted place all you needed was something to fight the ghosts with and it would have been a fun dream.(for me and uraby at least.)
Drowning isn't fun even with EDM music, mah boi.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Headbobbing while drowning. Sure sounds like fun. :v
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

I had one a few nights ago where a friend of mine from high school was running over her kid, backing up, and doing it again. This went on about 30 times until my TF2 alarm went off.

I had a dream the night before last where a friend of mine was getting a gender swap. She essentially said what the hell when I told her lol.

I had one this morning where I was working at Valve and it was a nightmare and everyone was an asshole. Must've been alternate universe.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

... Wow.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

Had one about the .45ACP JR Carbine I saw on base the other day. Something about killing my step dad, setting his corpse on fire, burying him out in the desert 10 feet down and pouring lime on it, after 5 feet of dirt putting a dead dog on top, and then filling up another 7 feet of dirt so it will compact back to ground level when it rains.

destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

meh if had weirder.
Image Image
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

JVanover92 wrote:Had one about the .45ACP JR Carbine I saw on base the other day. Something about killing my step dad, setting his corpse on fire, burying him out in the desert 10 feet down and pouring lime on it, after 5 feet of dirt putting a dead dog on top, and then filling up another 7 feet of dirt so it will compact back to ground level when it rains.
It means that you don´t have enough money to buy it.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

JVanover92 wrote:Something about killing my step dad, setting his corpse on fire, burying him out in the desert 10 feet down and pouring lime on it, after 5 feet of dirt putting a dead dog on top, and then filling up another 7 feet of dirt so it will compact back to ground level when it rains.
Okay, that's it - I'm keeping my distance. D:

Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

TESLA-X4 wrote:Okay, that's it - I'm keeping my distance. D:

TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Dun dun DUUUUN

Actually, I have them embedded in my arms. Y'know, Hand Sonic.

MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

TESLA-X4 wrote:Dun dun DUUUUN

Actually, I have them embedded in my arms. Y'know, Hand Sonic.
A flamethrower is better.

Also JV, those are considered on the US as heavy weapons, being unable to be purchased/made, right?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

Maestro Fénix wrote:Also JV, those are considered on the US as heavy weapons, being unable to be purchased/made, right?
Off Topic
Wrong.

It's a .45ACP or 9x19mm Parabellum assault rifle. Change a few pieces and it can accept a different ammo type. It's also able to use any aftermarket parts for the M16/M4/M416 series rifles, as well as be switched to left handed operation easily, which means I could use it.

This is the rifle:
[thumbnail]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Inc525ycKGQ/T0JuhpLw9GI/AAAAAAAABGw/PjTaPL_Px2Y/s1600/IMG_0451.jpg[/thumbnail]

Firearms aren't illegal in the US depending on the calliber & magazine sizes, but it's different in literally every state.

Like in CA hollow-points, steel-core rounds, and 7.62 are illegal, but people still own them and crimes still occur with them and other banned weapons of the such because no amount of gun laws can stop criminals from obtaining weapons.

destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

in order to go back on topic,
so last night i had a dream where i was walking on a streetwalk next of a big office building wich looked awfully familiar, i then stand at the front door, but dont go inside but walk around to the back, where theres a window elevator the window washers use and use it to go all the way to the top.
during the ride beside a few floors wich looked like those office box places all the others you couldnt see anything but your reflection, at the middle(i think it was) was a big open space where 4 poeple were waiting but didnt notice me, then at the top i see someone standing waiting next to some weird statue looking at the stairs entrance, i ignore him grab my bag behind him and then go back to the window washer elevator thingy and before i press the button down, a guy that looks like me also gets on and asks if im going ground floor, i nod yes and he then calmly stand stil. after a long wait back we were finnaly on the ground floor the guy asks me to grab a switch from my bag wich i did. he then gives me a remote like detonater back and tells me to go to the opesite side of the street and press it, i do what he tells me and press it only to first notice hes gone and then notice the building launching into space like a rocket. after the amazement of that i just shot a building into space i go into the diner that was behind me order something to eat and then wake up when someone spills their coffee on me.
Image Image
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

I got one for all of you.

On Thursday, my friend told me she hasn't shaved her legs in "like 3 or 4 months" and my response was, "your body, your choice," and the conversation just kept moving.

Well I just had a dream where she was in my house, and not only that but she had a shaving-fetish and she was making ME shave her legs.

That happened, and then she wanted my to shave somewhere else and immediately my mind was just NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE SO MUCH NOPE and woke up.