Most retarded fanfic EVAR

Off topic Discussion
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Most retarded fanfic EVAR

Post by Supahchikin »

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4959719/1/K ... on_Rosebud

Seriously i have never seen something this retarded,Tara Gillesbie, squirellking and Peter Chimaera seem nothing compared to this.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

ROFL :lmao:
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Makrontt le nécron
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by Makrontt le nécron »

and don't disagree with my japanese because i've been studying it by watching anime for a half a year
:ugly:

That sum up everything.
I'm back baby!
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Makrontt le nécron wrote:
and don't disagree with my japanese because i've been studying it by watching anime for a half a year
:ugly:

That sum up everything.
Indeed.

From her profile:
AND 4 ALL YOU HATerZ OUT THERE:
STOP HATING ON US YOU ARE ALL JUST JELUSS OF OUR NIHUNGO BECAUSE WE ARe GONNA LIVE IN JAPAN WHEN WE GROW UP NO MATTER WUT AND U ARNT ALSO IF YOU DONT LIKE US YOUR BEING RACIST AGAINST JAPANESE PEOPLE AND ALL KAWAII STUFF BECAUSE THATS WUT WE REPRISENT, JAPANESE PEOPLE EVEN TELL US WE'RE MORE JEPANESE THEN THEM SO SHUT UP.
Its spelled "Nihongo"

namida ga deru ne!
:suicide:
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Is it worse than mine?
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Vasili wrote:Is it worse than mine?
WORSE
W0rf0x wrote:
namida ga deru ne.
In englosh plz.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

[YaS]Cyan wrote:
WORSE
W0rf0x wrote:
namida ga deru ne.
In englosh plz.
It's not english, it's machine code.
KON_Air
prop_static
prop_static

Post by KON_Air »

"there's nobody out here at this time of nighte, so I don't need this" he said as he slowly stripped off his ninja pants, revealing his tonned leg musclez and a ninja thong. (*diez* that wuld be soooo KAWII!!)

he started to walk through the dark forest again, his feet moving silently among the brush, when he suddenly heard a sound like a branch cracking. he turned around quickly, pulling a shuriken out of his thong and throwing it expertly into the darkness.
Well, while modding for M&B I did some research on Ninja weapons, when someone says Shuriken this is the first thing that comes to my mind;
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216 ... uriken.jpg

And that thing should never come out of your thongs... NEVER.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Vasili wrote:
[YaS]Cyan wrote:
WORSE
W0rf0x wrote:
namida ga deru ne.
In englosh plz.
It's not english, it's machine code.
Its actually japanese.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

KON_Air wrote:
"there's nobody this:
out here at this time of nighte, so I don't need this" he said as he slowly stripped off his ninja pants, revealing his tonned leg musclez and a ninja thong. (*diez* that wuld be soooo KAWII!!)

he started to walk through the dark forest again, his feet moving silently among the brush, when he suddenly heard a sound like a branch cracking. he turned around quickly, pulling a shuriken out of his thong and throwing it expertly into the darkness.
Well, while modding for M&B I did some research on Ninja weapons, when someone says Shuriken this is the first thing that comes to my mind;
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216 ... uriken.jpg

And that thing should never come out of your thongs... NEVER.
A shuriken in your thongs!? Thats gotta hurt.
Last edited by Supahchikin on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

A guy called azalea nature wrote this review.
Yes Yes. First of all, congratulations (it's "omedetou" in Japanese, in case you don't know ^^) for making me signing in to this account again just so that I can tell you practically ALL of your mistakes in Nihongo ne? Unlike YOU, though, I DO take Japanese lesson, though my Japanese isn't good enough yet. However, I do believe I can correct your... so-called Japanese?

Also. Well, look at you! An ATTENTION WHORE!! (oh wait, you don't know what "whore" means? Go buy a dictionary.) I'll give you the attention you so want. Since I'm bored and all.

Anyway, let's start off.

baka baka desu --> oh my! you just insulted yourself!

watching anime for a half a year --> sorry. I've been taking Japanese classes for 2 YEARS. Yes. Can you beat that with "watching anime for a half a year"? No.

KAWII --> god. learn to spell "Kawaii" properly, faggot.

kore sichuashun wa anbunai dess --> ?? God. Spell "desu" properly, next time, yes? And it's abunai, not anbunai. And sichuashun? *flips open dictionary* I can't find that word anywhere.

Naruto-koon --> don't mistype "-kun" next time.

katanana --> "katana", faggot.

what a not ii anime omg --> you mean, "warui", which will mean "bad" right?

anatashii ai dess --> if you mean "I love you", it's supposed to be anata wo aishite imasu. And again, a misspelling in "desu". Learn to place "desu" correctly next time. It doesn't belong just any freaking where.

kimme wa daisuki kawaii --> "kimi ga daisuki" that's the correct way of spelling it and the grammar. And also, kawaii doesn't belong JUST. ANY. fraking. WHERE.

sweetly (or if you know nihongo like me, its "amayi") --> first, it's "amai". 2nd, "amai" can only mean "sweet" as in taste while at this point, I believe you're referring to "sweet" as in behaviour.

istsumo --> it's "itsumo".

kukoro (heart) --> "kokoro".

Dattebayo! --> doesn't even mean ANYTHING, faggot. It's just a... how should I put it... it's like "desu yo."

aterasheeh (new, baka) --> "atarashii", HETAKUSO.

kanata --> LOLWUT?! It means "over there", idiot. Wrong usage of word. And wrong placement.

sensey --> "sensei", stupid.

toire --> =_= "toire" means "toilet" idiot.

jenny got mad when i didn't want to teach her nehongo because she was a baka dess.--> oh! Who's this "jenny"?! And it's "Nihongo". And again, wrong spelling of "desu". Also, wrong placement.

sasuke-koon --> go and write "-kun" a thousand times so that it'll stick onto your brain--whoops sorry. You don't have any.

oishuu --> "oishii"

gakoosey-sensey --> "gakusei" and "sensei". And they aren't to be used like that.

kakashi-samasensei --> FYI, actually it's not really correct to refer to someone with 2 honorifics. Unless you're referring to "-chan-san" or "-chan-kun" which are used for comedy purposes only.

kukoro --> go and write "kokoro" a thousand times so that it'll stick onto what little remains of "brain" you have.

konichiwa --> konnichiwa. Double N.

anata dess baka baka kawaii janoi --> LEARN. TO. fraking. SPELL. "DESU". AND "JANAI". FUCKTARD. And those girl and woman are so true. You're giving us real Japanese learners a bad name.

dattebayo!! we know theres someone in the forest des! --> I don't even wanna mention anything about this one.

ishouni --> double S. "Issho ni".

kukoro --> I mentioned this word 3 times already.

kotana --> and it's the 2nd time I mentioned this word.

wukarekumass --> IT'S. fraking. "WAKARIMASU".

sumigomensay --> and it's "sumimasen". or "gomennasai". Which aren't supposed to be mixed together.

bakas --> in plural or singular, Japanese vocabs remain the same. Thus, no matter how many of us you are referring to, you aren't supposed to put an "s" behind the vocab. BA~KA.

eingo bakas --> Sorry, but "eigo" means english in Japanese. Americans would mean "amerika-jin"

kaashu means curse --> curse, in Japanese, is "noroi"

kekkoshi --> "Kekkonshiki" which means "marriage". And "Kekkonshimasu" which means marries.

i've itshimo ai anata --> THIS IS A COMMON MISTAKE A WEEABOO ALWAYS MAKE. IT ISN'T fraking "WATASHI AI ANATA". IT'S "AISHITEIMASU", FAGGOTS. AND IT'S "ITSUMO"!

Eff sakura! she sucks and her hair looks like dog poop. sorry i just had to say that gomensumu! --> YOU'RE THE DOG POOP. IDIOT. And scroll up to see the explanation for "gomennasai" and "sumimasen".

nihengo --> Nihongo, stupid.

sanzey --> I'm not sure if this is the 4th time I mentioned this same mistake... AGAIN.

kimetachee wa janoi anbunai dess yaoi kawaii --> D'OH. It's supposed to be "Kimitachi wa abunai janai desu. Kawaii da!" Oh, and look up the meaning to the word "yaoi" before you use it. I can't believe if you're a college student. Well, truth be told, I'm 15.

TASSKEATE! --> TASUKETE. Now repeat saying that word ten thousand time.

KOROZU --> "Korosu" idiot. And wrong grammar.

korurko --> I don't even GET THE MEANING TO THIS ONE!! *flips open dictionary* *shrugs* nowhere. IT'S A NON-EXISTENT WORD, DUMBASS.

sooh-rooh --> it's "suru". And it doesn't belong there.

kwaii --> someone, tell me, is this the 5th time I mentioned this word?

MAZO --> double-u tee eff. If you're meaning "mazui", it means "bad" as in tastes. It doesn't mean "eww". Get it, stupid?

osishuu --> it's oishii.

hanu (rose) --> rose, in Japanese, is "bara". You can actually GOOGLE IT FUCKTARD.

nihornjin --> it's nihonjin. And it also, like all the other poor, poor words, doesn't belong there.

her-gina --> it's HIRAGANA.

katakna --> and KATAKANA. a friend of mine (and he's a real guy, not like your "jenny") is learning Japanese AND HE FRIGGIN' KNOW THIS, FUCKTARD.

ohgenke desskah? --> whoo, I'm starting to get all excited about how you FAIL BIG TIME in your Japanese classes.

kawaii janoi dess! --> I don't even feel like mentioning anything anymore about this word...

kawzoy. --> ARGH.

wuhroi --> it's "warui".

anbunei --> ARRGH.

mine r way better cuz ive had braces for 3 years when i get them off theyre gonna be so kawaii and perfct for naruto's tonge --> ah... now I really believe the fact that Yaeba can be great on girls... I should be grateful I'm a not-so-bad Yaeba.. >__>

wutashtachee --> "watashitachi", doesn't mean "let's".

-ah, at least chapter 11 didn't have any Japanese word in it, unless those which I had pointed out-

sensee --> scroll up

kukoro-jutzu. --> argh.

usheri --> "ureshii"

nihengo --> *snorted, scoffed*

hiraguna --> go to Japan and DIE, idiot. All thanks to your incapability to read even hiragana!!

karnji --> KANJI, FUCTARD.

ROOMAJZZEE --> AND IT'S ROMAJI.

no its prubably indian or something!! it looks like a terrorist wrote it lol. --> AND you tell us not to be racist. How contradictory are you? (in case you don't understand, go buy a dictionary, spell checker AND thesaurus, or better yet, go learn English AGAIN, then learn the right Japanese)

kukoro --> argh

...phew. There you are. I didn't even bother to review the rest of chapter 13. =_= well, at least I'm not so bored anymore and I GOT A CHANCE TO UNLEASH MY STRESS AND FRUSTRATION HAHAHAHA!! >D

And if you love Japanese so much, and you think they all use romaji, here I'll speak Japanese in romaji to you. Let's see if you understand:

Nante, mata ese-nihonjin ka. Kao mo inai, chiryoku mo inai, kane mo inai... zettai, geki dasa ndazo?! Ahahaha! Hetakuso na gaki -- aa, gomen. Gaki janainda, kisama wa gomi ndaze!

Well. There. XD

Also, FYI, by the time I finished this review, there's only about 2496 characters left.
Nelson340
prop_static
prop_static

Re: Most retarded fanfic EVAR

Post by Nelson340 »

[YaS]Cyan wrote:Seriously i have never seen something this retarded,Tara Gillesbie, squirellking and Peter Chimaera seem nothing compared to this.
I think whoever wrote this has their combined DNA.
WIPs: CTF_Dustbowl for TF2. Or it would be if the files weren't messed up.