Location: do you know where the f**k is Bilbo?, then you know where i live

Post by [JSC][GU]LoubetLife »

i am able, i did it
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

[JSC][GU][r]LoubetLife wrote:i am able, i did it
i dont belive you that you installed this mod all by yourself :evil: :?
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Fire_cube wrote:Image
That would help him
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

lol you got owned. :lol:
[JSC][GU]LoubetLife
Polygon
Polygon

Vasili wrote:
Fire_cube wrote:Image
That would help him
maybe that helps your mother
Last edited by [JSC][GU]LoubetLife on Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pampers
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Pampers »

Someones testicles has not dropped yet...

Oh my God there is so much crappy posting on this forum, so many immature people that just tries too hard.
Look ma' no hands!
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

Pampers wrote:Someones testicles has not dropped yet...

Oh my God there is so much crappy posting on this forum, so many immature people that just tries too hard.
and that says a guy who has a bart simpson avatar :roll: :P
Pampers
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Pampers »

So having a Bart Simpson avatar automaticly renders me immature? Don't judge a book by its cover.
Look ma' no hands!
[JSC][GU]LoubetLife
Polygon
Polygon

Scrap wrote:
i did :P
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

Pampers wrote:So having a Bart Simpson avatar automaticly renders me immature? Don't judge a book by its cover.
dont judge a book by its cover, you said it yourself. Noone realy is who he is in real life over the internet and your doing the juding thing yourself.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

[JSC][GU][r]LoubetLife wrote:
Scrap wrote:
i did :P
Your learning fast!!! :D
Pampers
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Pampers »

Scrap wrote:
Pampers wrote:So having a Bart Simpson avatar automaticly renders me immature? Don't judge a book by its cover.
dont judge a book by its cover, you said it yourself. Noone realy is who he is in real life over the internet and your doing the juding thing yourself.
I don't care how some of the people here are in real life, I just hope that they could act more mature here.
Last edited by Pampers on Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look ma' no hands!
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

Pampers wrote:
Scrap wrote:
I don't care how some of the people here are in real life, I just hope that they could act more mature.
ok true true. Lets just hope that the forum matures as the mod gets older and more known so after a while nubish posts could be deleted. At first i belive every member is a godsent gift and every post a good thing making the mod grow in a way. After a while stronger moderating and mods image carving could settle in and also you will get used to the community and decent to there level after some time. So over time it all makes up to the "bad" start. Ok, maybe i think too much :?
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Scrap wrote:
Pampers wrote:
Scrap wrote:
I don't care how some of the people here are in real life, I just hope that they could act more mature.
ok true true. Lets just hope that the forum matures as the mod gets older and more known so after a while nubish posts could be deleted. At first i belive every member is a godsent gift and every post a good thing making the mod grow in a way. After a while stronger moderating and mods image carving could settle in and also you will get used to the community and decent to there level after some time. So over time it all makes up to the "bad" start. Ok, maybe i think too much :?
According to my experience people get less mature when there are less people around. This is a small forum with only a few active members so far. That is part of the explanation.