Suggestions for a new mouse?

Off topic Discussion
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Suggestions for a new mouse?

Post by Vasili »

Hello.

My current mouse (Raptor Gaming M1) is starting to do silly things like randomly highlight stuff and then go beserk and close the browser I'm currently in. It's also become less sensative too, which is quite annoying.

So, I would like you guys to suggest me a new mouse sutable for gaming, but not large.

This is my current one.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Anything that plugs into your USB, forget that wireless shit!

Same goes for a keyboard.

Though I don't have anymore, back in my cs gaming days I would insist that the mouse wheel has a click button and also two thumb buttons. making the total buttons on the mouse =5

p.s. Microsoft intelli's never used to last very long (though I used to play alot of cs ;).

My current mouse is some logitech, though I've had to shove some insulation tape and super gue as well as other shit, so my left click will continue to function.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Azure Edge
Donator
Donator

Post by Azure Edge »

Dell standard. It's decent if you don't need extra buttons. All you gotta do is ja ck up the turn sensitivity
Image <- Push!
Curious?

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Wow, first time I've been on the internet and asked for hardware suggestions and nobody has suggested any of that shitty "gaming" stuff. Anyway, the Raptor Gaming M1 has completely pack up now, and now I'm forced to use a 3 year old mouse which is too fat for my artistic hands, tomorrow, I shall venture out into the electronics shop and buy a decent 5 button USB laser mouse.
Azure Edge
Donator
Donator

Post by Azure Edge »

lol I'm actually being serious about using a Dell Standard. They're not bad if you jack up the turn sensitivity.
Image <- Push!
Curious?

shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

I use the Logitech Revolution MX. It's wireless and it's the best mouse I ever used before. No problems after 3 or 4 years (No paint faded either). Also I suggest a wrist padded mousepad. It makes a huge difference.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

I have some Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000, wired with 5 buttons. I've had it for many years now (don't remember how many), and it has never let me down.
Also, this is probably the last time you'll see me recommend anyone a Microsoft product :P
Whatever you do buy though, make sure to make it a laser mouse, I find those to be better than optical ones
[FTA]c0m4ndo45
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by [FTA]c0m4ndo45 »

I'm usingMultilaser 1600 dpi. (The pic has a wire but mine is wireless.

It's quite simple but very good and the perfect size for me.
<Proud to be a gamer>

Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

I'm a fan of a few Microsoft products and the ones I really like the most are their mice. I use this one inparticuar: Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. I've had it for a while now, it's robust and strong and the extra thumb buttons do wonders
:nyoron:
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Ny wrote:I'm a fan of a few Microsoft products and the ones I really like the most are their mice. I use this one inparticuar: Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. I've had it for a while now, it's robust and strong and the extra thumb buttons do wonders
How can this be? I've been through 3 of them. I think in total I must of wasted about 8-10 mice by now.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

fug4life wrote:
Ny wrote:I'm a fan of a few Microsoft products and the ones I really like the most are their mice. I use this one inparticuar: Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. I've had it for a while now, it's robust and strong and the extra thumb buttons do wonders
How can this be? I've been through 3 of them. I think in total I must of wasted about 8-10 mice by now.
0_o what do you do with your mice? I've even dropped this one several times from several heights and it works perfectly.
:nyoron:
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Ny wrote: 0_o what do you do with your mice? I've even dropped this one several times from several heights and it works perfectly.
Fug is a total thug to his mouse.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

:occrash:

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Anyone who has been playing CS a lot knows how to destroy their equipment I guess :roll:
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

My current laptop is a fine example;

Physically I have no cd-drive (Just a void).
wwwwwwwwwwww button sticks :)
Power On button, something broke under neath it. So I have to be gentle when pressing.

Oh and the monitor dosent click into position any more when folded.

I periodically take it out into the shed for a blasting of the fan using an air-compressor.

Sadly I threw my last two old pc's into a skip about 3 weeks ago, I'd love to of uploaded a picture of them (No casing just the frame and parts hanging out here and there).

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database