Suggestions for a new mouse?

Off topic Discussion
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Remove the japanese stickers and you have my keyboard which is about as old as myself (14). This thing has lasted forever and still feels like a brand new keyboard. However, this keyboard is extremely heavy.

From what I've seen in this thread, people are suggestion Microsoft mice. So, I'll go browsing at the shop I always buy equipment from.

Oh, and just to check if I could lift the keyboard (I can) I ended up cleaning it by turning it upside down and it emptied about a year's contents of my own personal body matter onto my desk.

Oh, and a piece of paper that says ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
RocketRunner
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by RocketRunner »

I use a WolfKing mouse currently.
It has two buttons: One increaes the mouse clikc output and the other increases sensitivity/DPI.
The scrollwheel on mine is kinda crap now, but it was good when the mouse was new.
I usually run from rockets.
Pretty straightforward.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

I had a keyboard just like that one before. I can't stand keyboards with that kind of tall, plasticy buttons anymore though, they just feel horrible and 1995ish imo
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

aah good old keyboard. i also used to have one like that that thing was good it never failed it always worked fine and i even could sleep on it with my face once.(you could see the buttons on my faceT_T.)
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image