Gaming Anecdotes

Off topic Discussion
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Gaming Anecdotes

Post by Supahchikin »

Tell a story about odd things that happened to you in games but didnt have time to screencap it.
Mr. Someguy
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Mr. Someguy »

Well there was the time I killed the entire opposing team single-handedly and became the sole survivor of the airstrike in HL2 Deathmatch.

I'll try to remember it the best I can:

I was a rebel on that canal map. I entered the base just as the Blast Doors closed, locking out the entire Rebel team while the Combine Team was all on the inside. I killed one guy at the door, then went and killed another inside. Took his shotgun, and blasted another, then picked up an AR2 and shot an orb across the room, killing another man. Then killed another by shooting him. I think I used a .357 too at one point. Anyway, the last guy was in the room with the Console, he hid behind the door and waited for me to come in, but I never did. Instead I tossed a grenade in, it went boom, he died, and I was the sole survivor of the Airstrikes outside. The trick was, they thought they were all safe and alone, I caught them massively off guard. Some of them were busy stocking up on ammo and health and didn't even notice what was going on until it was too late. All in all I killed about 8 or 9 people (most with full health) within like 30 seconds. Now that was awesome 8)
Last edited by Mr. Someguy on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Well i was playing UFO: Enemy Unknown and decided to rename all my soldiers to gen1 pokemon and i got my first ever battlescape mission...

The end results:

First attempt: Everyone except Meowth dead.
Second attempt: Everyone Dead,Mew blew her own brains out.