a random conversation game(no idea what its called).

Off topic Discussion
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

a random conversation game(no idea what its called).

Post by destiny »

so a friend just started this and i played along for the heck of it heres the result. have fun reading.

18:24 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU WAKE UP IN ROOM. THE ROOM IS PLAIN, HAS WHITE CEILINGS AND WALLS, AND THE FLOOR IS A MIRROR. IT HAS AN IRON DOOR. IN THE ROOM THERE IS ALSO A COMPUTER, A BED AND A DRAWER.
18:25 - lancelot albion: look in the drawer
18:25 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THERE ARE PAPER CLIPS AND PLUNGERS IN THE DRAWER.
18:25 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: (i'm making this up as we go)
18:26 - lancelot albion: loot everything
18:26 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU HAVE OBTAINED 5x PAPER CLIPS AND 2x PLUNGERS. YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR INVENTORY.
18:27 - lancelot albion: chek the computer
18:27 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: IT APPEARS TO NOT HAVE ANY INTERNET CONNECTION.
18:28 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: IT ALSO APPEARS TO HAVE A BLACK USB DRIVE.
18:28 - lancelot albion: chek whats on the usb drive
18:28 - lancelot albion: even if it doesnt have internet at least its basic functions should still work
18:28 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: FAILURE. YOU CAN NOT CHECK WHAT IS IN THE USB DRIVE WITHOUT STARTING THE COMPUTER, DUMMY.
18:28 - lancelot albion: THEN START THE DAM THING
18:28 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU PAUSE THE GAME BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TAKE A SHIT.
18:32 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE PAUSE SCREEN SAYS: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PAUSE A TEXT-BASED GAME. GOOD JOB.
18:32 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU RESUME THE GAME.
18:32 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU START "THE DAM THING"
18:32 - lancelot albion: ......
18:32 - lancelot albion: so how long till its on or do i have to plug the power cord in as well?
18:33 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: IT DOES NOT START "THE DAM THING". A WHITE WALL BEHIND YOU SLIDES OUT
18:33 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU SEE ANOTHER ROOM WHERE THE WHITE WALL WAS.
18:34 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU TAKE A SHIT ON THE USB DRIVE AND KILL YOURSELF. KTHXBAI THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING THE DEMO OF THIS SHITTY TEXT BASED GAME.
18:34 - lancelot albion: wow what a crappy game so i press restart or something?
18:35 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU RESTART.
18:35 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU WAKE UP IN ROOM. THE ROOM IS PLAIN, HAS WHITE CEILINGS AND WALLS, AND THE FLOOR IS A MIRROR. IT HAS AN IRON DOOR. IN THE ROOM THERE IS ALSO A COMPUTER, A BED AND A DRAWER.
18:35 - lancelot albion: chek drawer and loot anything in it
18:35 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU HAVE OBTAINED 5x PAPER CLIPS AND 2x PLUNGERS
18:35 - lancelot albion: start the compter
18:36 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE COMPUTER STARTS, YOU HEAR STRANGE CLUNKING NOISES FROM IT.
18:36 - lancelot albion: so it done yet?
18:36 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: COMMAND NOT RECOGNISED.
18:37 - lancelot albion: chek whats on usb
18:37 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU CAN'T. THERE'S NO MONITOR.
18:37 - lancelot albion: ........
18:37 - lancelot albion: RAGE FLIP THE DAM TABLE
18:38 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU FLIP THE TABLE. THERE APPEARS TO BE A TINY HOLE WHERE ONE OF THE TABLE LEGS WERE. THERE'S A BUTTON IN THE TINY HOLE.
18:38 - lancelot albion: push it
18:38 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU PUSH IT BY USING ONE OF YOUR PLUNGERS.
18:39 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE IRON DOOR OPENS.
18:39 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU TAKE THE PLUNGER BACK.
18:39 - lancelot albion: walk through the door
18:40 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU ARE STILL SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE CONCUSSION THE IRON DOOR GAVE YOU BECAUSE IT HIT YOU IN THE FACE WHEN IT OPENED. PLEASE WAIT AN HOUR.
18:40 - lancelot albion: skip time 1 hour
18:41 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU SKIP TIME 1 HOUR. YOUR CONCUSSION IS GONE, BUT YOU LOST 15 HP. YOUR HP IS NOW 85/100.
18:41 - lancelot albion: walk through door
18:41 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR. THERE IS A LARGE HALLWAY WITH MANY DOORS WITH NUMBERS ON THEM.
18:42 - lancelot albion: walk through door number1
18:42 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU WALK THROUGH DOOR NUMBER1. YOU END UP IN LARGE HALLWAY WITH MANY DOORS WITH NUMBERS ON THEM. YOU EXAMINE THE DOOR YOU CAME OUT OF, IT IS LABELED 19.
18:43 - lancelot albion: walk through 2 and then 3 and so on till a diferent reaction happens from door1
18:44 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU WALK THROUGH 2 AND THEN 3 AND SO ON TIL A DIFFERENCT REACTION HAPPENS TO DOOR1. YOU WALK THROUGH DOOR2 AND COME OUT OF DOOR 666.
18:45 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT NO SPELL CHECK WAS PERFORMED WHILE TYPING THIS. YOU MAY RESUME GAME NOW.
18:45 - lancelot albion: just keep walking through the doors till you get somewhere else then the hallway
18:46 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU KEEP WALKING THROUGH DOORS TIL YOU REACH DOOR 851,638. YOU END UP IN THE WHITE HOUSE OF AMERICA.
18:47 - lancelot albion: examine area
18:47 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU EXAMINE AREA. YOU FIND 1x DOLLAR, 1x TELEPHONE, 1x PRESIDENT. YOU PUT ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY.
18:48 - lancelot albion: il be ignoring the fact i just put the president in my pocket but ok so what color is the phone?
18:49 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE COLOR OF THE PHONE IS BLACK AND HAS A RED TINT.
18:49 - lancelot albion: anything else that stands out in the area?
18:50 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU SEE A LARGE STATUE OF A DERPYNYARGH AND A WOODEN DESK
18:50 - lancelot albion: is there a chair behind the desk? ps:is this the oval office?
18:52 - lancelot albion: hello?
18:53 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU REALIZE THE PERSON WHO WAS TYPING THIS WAS PLAYING EPIC BATTLE FANTASY 3 AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS CHAT BECAUSE HE IS AN IDIOT.
18:53 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THERE IS AN OLD CHAIR BEHIND THE DESK. THE OFFICE YOU ARE IN IS OCTAGON SHAPED.
18:55 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: i would totally buy it if this was a real game
18:55 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: COMMAND NOT RECOGNISED.
18:56 - lancelot albion: sit in the chair with your feet on the table and order a peperoni pizza with the phone
18:56 - lancelot albion: LIKE A BOSS
18:57 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU SIT IN THE CHAIR WITH YOUR FEET ON THE TABLE AND ORDER A PEPPERONI PIZZA WITH THE PHONE LIKE A BOSS.
18:58 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE PEPPERONI PIZZA MAN ARRIVES ABOUT10 SECONDS AFTER YOU ORDER THE PIZZA. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE THERE IS A DOOR WITH A GLASS WINDOW THAT I FORGOT TO MENTION.
18:58 - lancelot albion: ask pizza guy how much for the pizza
18:59 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE PIZZA GUY ANSWERS: MINUS 15 DOLLARS PLEASE.
18:59 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THE PIZZA GUY GIVES YOU 15x DOLLARS AND 1x PEPPERONI PIZZA AND LEAVES.
18:59 - lancelot albion: woot
18:59 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU PUT ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY.
18:59 - lancelot albion: eat pizza
19:00 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: YOU TAKE PIZZA OUT OF INVENTORY. YOU EAT PIZZA. YOU RESTORE 50 HP. YOU HP IS NOW 100/100.
19:00 - /'dwiː.mɚ/: THANKS FOR DOWLOADING THE DEMO. GO PUT ON A SOMBRERO OR SOMETHING.
19:00 - lancelot albion: go through the glass tinted door
/'dwiː.mɚ/ is nu Bezig.
/'dwiː.mɚ/ is nu Afwezig.
19:02 - lancelot albion: ffs crappy game wanted to get the president out of my pocket and ask him wtf is going on
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: a random conversation game(no idea what its called).

Post by MaestraFénix »

Didnt knew people still playing those chat games.

Steam chats, or how you can meet a troll every day.

(it shouldnt be this in the Flame Barn?)
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos