oc_paysan

Show off work in progress maps.
Avneet
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Avneet »

That's the thing though. When you have a large amount of people playing, you can't make enough money to afford to keep your health up between everyone. 80% of people on server always go into negatives and then leave.

I think there needs to be an easier way to bring life up or have it the harvest way where you don't lose health in the building. Current way is deterring players from playing it. Seen this on my server and [Yas] fun maps.
sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

well, I'm looking for idea but I want to keep the way you loos health every day.
Old
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

I think you may have to change your mind sven.
If you map for the people (especially if this is your first map) then you should take their views on board.

What is the rate of health loss btw?
:nyoron:
Avneet
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Avneet »

About 4 a day not including when you fight ant loins. All the money you make in those days you have alive disappears by your death and your in negatives :[
Raizo
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Raizo »

I found a bug I think, crashing the servers. I was playing on the map with my friend while I was chopping wood in the forrest I were told to go back (not finishing chopping my tree). My friend was then walking out of the "general store" (where you can buy antlion turrets and suff). Once he did that the server crashed. We checked it again and it still crashes that spot.
sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

wow very specific as bug, the only action you've done is cut a tree without finishing chopping the tree? did he bought something ?
Old
Raizo
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Raizo »

Sorry it have been quite a while. Been busy with a lot of things the few months.

No, we tried it again a few times and we noticed that the bug only happened once in a while. Sometimes we tested if there would be an error again but only worked sometimes.
Raizo
Vertex
Vertex

New crash bug found

Post by Raizo »

Opening steam chat or x-fire chat usually causes the game to crash playing this map. I've got no idea why it does that, but just wanted to post the bug so it maybe gets fixed.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

:roll: It's your computer..
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
KON_Air
prop_static
prop_static

Post by KON_Air »

Played a bit alone;
-Sometimes can't drop pumpkins stored in My Items. Perhaps you can't do anything about that...
-Bailout and death penalty should scale on how many days played, they are buzz killers :(
-Something louder to anounce the end of day. I dismissed the moan a couple of times. Perhaps some church bells?
-Another easier dungeon to do with crowbars that is not at the other end of the map? Headcrab cave or something...
Raizo
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Raizo »

-=jerC=- wrote::roll: It's your computer..
Don't think so, it happened to two other of my friends when opening steam ingame chat or x-fire chat. And i got quite a decent rig with a windows vista system classification (,basic score) of 5.9

Also noticed some objects sometimes freeze in the air while carrying them with the gravity gun..
And suff such as a sentry, motorsaw and a basket can disappear near build sites and the extractor. (Maybe just as the planks are used to build structures.)
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Raizo wrote:
Don't think so, it happened to two other of my friends when opening steam ingame chat or x-fire chat. And i got quite a decent rig with a windows vista system classification (,basic score) of 5.9

Also noticed some objects sometimes freeze in the air while carrying them with the gravity gun..
And suff such as a sentry, motorsaw and a basket can disappear near build sites and the extractor. (Maybe just as the planks are used to build structures.)
For being honest,ive never crashed on paysan when in steamchat.
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Raizo
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Raizo »

-=jerC=- wrote:
Raizo wrote:

For being honest,ive never crashed on paysan when in steamchat.
For being honest to you too, i've never crashed on other versions of paysan when opening x-fire or steam ingame chat. But it happens from time to time. I changed it so i disable steam and x-fire ingame chat when i'm playing oc_paysan. But of couse it would be great with a fix to this.
TMlord95
Vertex
Vertex

Post by TMlord95 »

Can you bundle in the required episode 2 content like Zteer did on Kake?
When ever I want to play harvest, people tell me to play Paysan. :?
Prodigalist
Pixel

Post by Prodigalist »

Well seeing my love for this map is great i decided to Re-skin the fruits
img543.imageshack.us/img543/7681/gmconstruct0005.jpg
img831.imageshack.us/img831/9022/gmconstruct0008l.jpg
img684.imageshack.us/img684/2420/gmconstruct0006e.jpg
img824.imageshack.us/img824/6598/gmconstruct0004q.jpg

Its one of my first skins since i really don't skin much but give me your feed back and I'm trying to re-skin the baits and mining rock now if you have any requests for props (PAYSAN ONLY)

the reason i but off the http is because i must have 2 posts first :\

sendspace .com /file/ y3vmjo

remove the spaces and add the http