OC_Nightmare

Show off work in progress maps.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Re: OC_Nightmare

Post by destiny »

oops mistype meant crap but crab is also good.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
TeamMember
Polygon
Polygon

Post by TeamMember »

Actually, that is really cool, hah.

Hopefully someone makes an NPC soon. Crab Synths are cool.
Current map projects: oc_raiden, oc_nightmare, oc_upgradewars, oc_funky, oc_racewar, oc_saltfactory, oc_jcc, [Secret project, at least 15 maps], [Secret project, at least 8 maps]
TeamMember
Polygon
Polygon

Post by TeamMember »

Hah, been gone a while.

Well, school is out in a few days, so I'll have alot of time to work.

Some music is done (An awful monstrosity called "DuMmKoPfS" and "Orville or Hell?") and I do not remember anything about the map.
Hopefully I finished the slight editing (That would render everything useless if I didn't) before I took my little break.

Feel like making some cool image for Nightmare and uploading a video :P

(There is also the chance that not every minigame will end up being made. :cry: )
Current map projects: oc_raiden, oc_nightmare, oc_upgradewars, oc_funky, oc_racewar, oc_saltfactory, oc_jcc, [Secret project, at least 15 maps], [Secret project, at least 8 maps]
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Still Alive :3
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

TeamMember
Polygon
Polygon

Post by TeamMember »

Maestro Fénix wrote:*GLaDOS quote*
More or less, I'll test soon and probably release, because I am lazy.
TeamMember
Polygon
Polygon

Post by TeamMember »

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

I like a lot the style of the school and the factory, as well as the spawn room. Very dark and sinister.

And now some comments about what i saw:
  • The texture of the gate on the spawn room isn´t centered.
  • I agree with Xenire, the hell needs more work (maybe put some destroyed buildings like this famous picture?).
  • Put the spawn zones a bit far from the action in Hell and Factory, there is a lot of spawnkilling.
  • On School, the objective is kill the alpha zombie, but you beat that part by destroying the pipes (lolwut?, explain).
  • On School, how do you make those func_breakable (the pipes) explode? The options of the func_breakable to do it on OC are broken.
  • Again, on School, i see one of the dev lights being used, but having differents colors and not making glow (you made new textures from that one, you compiled on normal, used rgb colors, modified the lights.rad file....?).
  • I would like to explore the Factory, but i will not complain if you left it as last defense.
And i glad you finally don´t use my invisible Combine soldiers on Factory, that would make skyrocket the difficulty.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

TeamMember
Polygon
Polygon

Post by TeamMember »

Maestro Fénix wrote:
  • The texture of the gate on the spawn room isn´t centered.
Le oops.
  • I agree with Xenire, the hell needs more work (maybe put some destroyed buildings like this famous picture?).
Hell will be getting a complete overhaul. It'll be much nicer looking, and more fun.
  • Put the spawn zones a bit far from the action in Hell and Factory, there is a lot of spawnkilling.
Gonna do what I can with the Factory. Again: Hell.
  • On School, the objective is kill the alpha zombie, but you beat that part by destroying the pipes (lolwut?, explain).
Yeah, I gotta do something to make this a little more straight-forward.
  • On School, how do you make those func_breakable (the pipes) explode? The options of the func_breakable to do it on OC are broken.
It's connected to an explosion, or something. Not part of the func_breakable.
  • I would like to explore the Factory, but i will not complain if you left it as last defense.
It's fine how it is, but again: Hell.