[WIP] Halo Scripted Weapons

Show off work in progress models.
STALKER Raince
Vertex
Vertex

[WIP] Halo Scripted Weapons

Post by STALKER Raince »

Hey guys.
At first i want to schow u my WIP. i tried to script the Halo weapons (M6D. MA5B and the shotgun)i really have problems with em now. even though theyre working ingame. the sounds dont work and the animation of the shotgun got messed up (because it has no pump animation, he put the reload end animation in to its place). The sounds must be a problem of a script. here are some screens i made:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3343/haloshotgun.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2875/m6dh.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4773/ma5b.jpg

I hope u have some tips for me and if u are good at skinning i would like u to reskin the gunz and the hands (color and reflections like the master chief model in the oc playermodel pack.) i try to get it work by myself but if u can help me

peace: ThE StAlKeR rAiNcE
Turkey72
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Turkey72 »

Nice, looks okay so far.
We will miss ya billy.
STALKER Raince
Vertex
Vertex

Post by STALKER Raince »

New infos: i got the sounds of the guns working but the shotgun always fraks up. no matter what i do the animations are still messed up and its using the reload and draw sound of the Assault rifle. that really frustrates me. Anyway im gonna release a package tomorrow wich contains a map for testing and scripts, sounds, models and materials.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

LinkNEO
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by LinkNEO »

STALKER Raince
Vertex
Vertex

Post by STALKER Raince »

damn... always when i think i got THE idea... someone already had it ... so now ill delete these files i have and wait until u release that map and so on....
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Perhaps before you hit delete you could still offer up your work, or focus on helping W0rf0x with whatever he may or may not have (maybe the shotgun or sounds or something).

W/e but I wouldn't just hit delete.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
STALKER Raince
Vertex
Vertex

Post by STALKER Raince »

fug4life wrote:Perhaps before you hit delete you could still offer up your work, or focus on helping W0rf0x with whatever he may or may not have (maybe the shotgun or sounds or something).

W/e but I wouldn't just hit delete.
Dont worry^^ i just said it but i didnt mean it. i already offered w0rf0x to help him but he haven't replied yet.
RocketRunner
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by RocketRunner »

Here's something you can do:
If you're good at modeling, try making the Marathon weapons.
I usually run from rockets.
Pretty straightforward.
STALKER Raince
Vertex
Vertex

Post by STALKER Raince »

RocketRunner wrote:Here's something you can do:
If you're good at modeling, try making the Marathon weapons.
nah that would be a hell of work ^^ and im not good at modelling. ima fuckin rookie :/ i deleted the halo weapons maybe ill search for H3 weapons but i need someone for animating them. Then ill try to make some H3 maps and search for da Flood models (i hate the flood) and gravemind maybe. i guess ill make the most beautiful level in H3: the mission "The Ark". Its just beautiful or like we germans say: OBERGEIL. cya all again sometime. gotta beat the game on legendary... :| ... this is going to get hard man.