Polygon
Polygon

Post by DigitalySane »

I'll play it as soon as i can!
MOXron
Polygon
Polygon

Post by MOXron »

When can we expect Obsidian Conflict 1.35 to be coming out??
Has work not started or a you guys keeping it under wraps until closer tot he release? (if there is one)
:D
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Work is underway, The main page only really gets hot around release time. Though I know of content that is ready for 1.35 there's a lot of coding in the works.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

The problem is that Neico is all alone with this coding work, because he's the only coder since hyper and skidz left the team.
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

not entirly, but flamehaze isn't used to the sdk neighter c++ yet so he is in the current state more in the way as a help (also i'm not coding on the old oc anymore, only 1.4 which is completly rewritten, and that is something that i need to do alone first, and if an 1.35 comes out only with content updates and without any code updates not related to the maps)
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

If 1.4 isn't looking like seeing the light of day for another 12 months then I would put my vote to a content update of 1.35 (Which would be Maps etc) for Asap (next couple of months or so). Only reason I say this is to keep things fresh and keep the fans fed.

I've given my suggestions else where but deffinately any maps that are worthy and new, any updated maps, updated scripts etc.

I think if you look around there's enough content.

Would be nice to see the community finish up some works and update maps and model packs to allow for new stuff.

I dont know and if you have fixes for bugs like assassins muzzle flash then I dont see the harm in adding it. I know this will probably bring more people here mentioning old un fix bugs on the forums , but it'll bring more people here.

I just want to see a release before christmas :D
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

well w0rf0x wanted that content update, so he manages it, i'll only provide minimal code fixes for it... i have other things to do