Rukia Kuchiki Models Request!?!

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
shadowvexx50
Pixel

Rukia Kuchiki Models Request!?!

Post by shadowvexx50 »

Hey folks. I was wondering, since I've been looking around the forums for models of Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach, so far I have found none. Is it possible for someone to create models of her in different costumes? Like in a her Soul Reaper uniform, her school uniform with the red glove, a bikini/swimsuit, a kimono, or some sexy looking urban clothing? I'd be fine with anything the kind community of the Obsidian Conflict forums submit. It'd also be cool if you could like implement the flaming blue skull into any of those, and maybe like a custom model of her sword, Sode no Shirayuki as a replacement for the default crowbar! Thank you, I hope to hear from you all, and have a nice day!

P.S. Please don't bash the request...
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

These are the only Bleach models that I am aware of:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=19854

Neither of them being Rukia.
shadowvexx50
Pixel

Post by shadowvexx50 »

Is there a way that I can make it by scratch? I know your reputation as a great model maker and your status in the forums, so if there's anyway to make a model of Rukia for OC, may you tell me so I could immediately begin? Or if possible, can align me to a person who takes model requests?