OC Playermodel Pack 4 (44 Models Converted/No New Requests!)

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Sonic wrote:
Also I have started writing a tutorial on this so hopefully it should be useful and yes hopefully noob proof, but then they go a make a better noob =[

Cool, I'll be waiting for this, I've been working on the Chell player model with a Hex editor but I failed, I even decompiled the bitch but my Studio compiler wont work. But I'd love to know how its all done to check what I'm doing wrong etc.

And WB I was worried where you'd been, also have to say your GU server, gets quite a few players on it (I claim it to be a success)!
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

fug4life wrote: also have to say your GU server, gets quite a few players on it (I claim it to be a success)!
sv_maxrate 10000 = fail, its way to less for oc and lags like shit rather quickly, i played on the gu server today with key and it wasnt much fun with all the lag, pretty much unplayable imo.

Use these netcvars.
http://www.obsidianconflict.net/forums/ ... .php?t=346
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

lmao is that thing still going I shall lol at that :P tbh i thought that got switched over :P right i best go check it.
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

Too bad there's no requests being taken on this, the Metroid Prime 3 Galactic Federation Marine model was ripped recently.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

You pretty much just requested.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

but he didnt put up a link he just said something about a model.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

You better read between the lines.
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

destiny wrote:but he didnt put up a link he just said something about a model.
You don't have to put a link to request, he was hinting his request thinking he'd get away with it.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

ooooh didnt know that.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Shane
Pixel

Post by Shane »

Keychain wrote:You don't have to put a link to request, he was hinting his request thinking he'd get away with it.
Are you just blatantly an asshole? He just mentioned a model, so what? You're not allowed to talk about models in a modeling thread? Oh wait, it's not even actually a modeling thread. It really merits banishment for saying what's available? Who the hell starts talking to the person they just banned, anyways?

Seriously, you sound like you're a 15-year-old whining to your parents because something someone said could be construed as something it blatantly wasn't. At least he wasn't requesting a model composed of tits and flagrant fanboyism, but then again maybe that's why you decided to ban him in the first place. If he had put at least half the fanboyism in his post that you have in your profile, it would just then be a request.

I used to think OC wasn't half bad, even considered donating, but I don't want to pay for a community of abusive admins that accuse people of evil plots TO REQUEST MODELSZOMGROFLOLBBQHAX!!1

P.S. Go whine about it to someone who give a shit.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

:medic:

Oh in all of my days I have yet to see something that has made me feel like I've got the biggest ego ever, but this has done that for me. Seriously, I feel like I'm Garry being yelled at by some asshat who's mad because his friend got banned from Facepunch.

I'm not even going to bother making a relevant reply because your reply was so irrelevant it broke the meaning of the word for me. But I will say this. You obviously don't love the mod that much if your only reason to register on its forums was to cry about someone getting banned, for 30 hours. Less than 2 days! And that ban should be over momentarily. The thread title says no requesting, what did he do? He broke the rules and requested. I have nothing personal against him and I hope he doesn't take the ban as badly as you do.

Oh man, I'm not even going to ban you or delete your post. I want people to share this laughter with me and W0rf0x has already started.
Last edited by Keychain on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Shane wrote:abusive admins that accuse people of evil plots TO REQUEST MODELSZOMGROFLOLBBQHAX!!1.
Thread title clearly says "no requesting", not following that will result in a punishment, get over it and stop crying.
Plus, his ban is only 30 hours, he'll live and learn from his mistake.

And key pretty much got the point, get out of here and troll somewhere else please.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Keychain wrote::medic:

Oh in all of my days I have yet to see something that has made me feel like I've got the biggest ego ever, but this has done that for me. Seriously, I feel like I'm Garry being yelled at by some asshat who's mad because his friend got banned from Facepunch.

I'm not even going to bother making a relevant reply because your reply was so irrelevant it broke the meaning of the word for me. But I will say this. You obviously don't love the mod that much if your only reason to register on its forums was to cry about someone getting banned, for 30 hours. Less than 2 days! And that ban should be over momentarily. The thread title says no requesting, what did he do? He broke the rules and requested. I have nothing personal against him and I hope he doesn't take the ban as badly as you do.

Oh man, I'm not even going to ban you or delete your post. I want people to share this laughter with me and W0rf0x has already started.
:potd:
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Shane
Pixel

Post by Shane »

W0rf0x wrote:
Shane wrote:abusive admins that accuse people of evil plots TO REQUEST MODELSZOMGROFLOLBBQHAX!!1.
Thread title clearly says "no requesting", not following that will result in a punishment, get over it and stop crying.
Plus, his ban is only 30 hours, he'll live and learn from his mistake.

And key pretty much got the point, get out of here and troll somewhere else please.
<3