OC Playermodel Pack 4 (44 Models Converted/No New Requests!)

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

No, it's informing others of the release. If you went and wasted the time looking it up, that's your problem. And I really don't see why you're pursuing this. I'm offering to help out.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

You're informing others of a release as a hint that you want it to get done.

And if anything, you're just giving Sonic more shit to do. You're doing the exact opposite of helping, come back when requests are open.
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

No, I'm not helping, I'm offering to. I didn't tell anyone to do anything, I'm sure he isn't actually going to work on it anyways, which is why I'm offering to do some of the work to lighten the load. Now if you don't mind, I'd rather speak to one of the modelers about it than a self appointed body guard.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

That's a bit hard, isn't it, Key?
I mean, if my bank account was out of monehz and I said to my friend "Oh, too bad I can't buy Fallout 3 now, because I have no monehz", then it's just a piece of information, not asking him to lend me some, right?
And it'd be even harsher if he hit me in the face and said "I told you not to ask me for money!"

Just to share my point of view.

And he really offered his help three posts ago...

@Jeffman: 1. Ask Sonic for the list - 2. Sonic or W0rf0x might give you the instructions on how to convert the models as playermodels for Obsidian Conflict.

Peace and love! :nomoreflame:
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Why would you want to buy Fallout 3 anyway? It's not the best game in the world.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Yeah Key,he just wants to help,cut him some slack.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Goddamnit, that was just an example, Vasili. I didn't want to say "the Honda D16Z6 engine's OEM exhaust manifold", because I'm not really sure how much Key knows about cars and engine theory, but I know that she knows much about games'n'stuff...
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:Goddamnit, that was just an example, Vasili. I didn't want to say "the Honda D16Z6 engine's OEM exhaust manifold", because I'm not really sure how much Key knows about cars and engine theory, but I know that she knows much about games'n'stuff...
I know it was an example.

I was gonna say something else about what you said, but meh.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

I don't understand what you people are saying. I don't care if he wants to help out or not, if he wants to he is more than welcome to do so. The thing is, you're not suppose to be requesting and his punishment has already been given and done with. Stop talking about it!

If you want to help make models then start posting some actual progress on them and not untouched gmod.org uploads unless you plan on working on them. If you don't know how to do all that then you should start learning.

Seriously, guys. I'm not out to make anyone mad, W0rf0x himself was getting annoyed by people who kept requesting even though the thread clearly says not to.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

I am understanding that rule, and I am a fraking idiot, so if you can't follow that rule, then you are thicker than me.
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

Blues wrote:@Jeffman: 1. Ask Sonic for the list - 2. Sonic or W0rf0x might give you the instructions on how to convert the models as playermodels for Obsidian Conflict.
Thankyou, this points me in the right direction.
Keychain wrote:I don't understand what you people are saying...
...The thing is, you're not suppose to be requesting and his punishment has already been given and done with.
For the last time, I didn't make a request, I made a statement. There was a misunderstanding, and I was banned for 30 hours. I agree, Right or wrong, pissing and moaning about it does nothing. This goes for everyone. But trying to convince me that I was making a request won't work either, as I'm the only person who can truly know my own intentions.
Keychain wrote:If you want to help make models then start posting some actual progress on them...
It's hard to do this when I haven't been assigned work to do, nor been given adequate information by which to do it, nor had the opportunity to confirm anything. I'm not psychic, I can't find out what has to be done without aid, even though I show the amazing ability of being able to read my own mind.
Keychain wrote:Seriously, guys. I'm not out to make anyone mad, W0rf0x himself was getting annoyed by people who kept requesting even though the thread clearly says not to.
I feel that your persistence that you know my intent better than I, myself, is aimed to make me lose my cool. Plus, it just seems like you're trying to get the last word in, now.

Anyways, how might I contact Sonic to get instruction? I assume if he's busy he won't be checking this forum's private messages.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

You did request. You didn't request directly but you hinted that you wanted the model done, therefore you requested. If that wasn't intentional then fine, I apologize for being hard on you.

Contacting Sonic via PM is probably the only thing you can do right now. He doesn't appear to be on Steam at all anymore, his last time online was 36 days ago after-all. And you don't have to be told to do something in order to do it, find some models that could be made into playermodels and get to work. Chances are Sonic hasn't done them yet.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Ye,the thread is more longer than both of other pmodels packs,and still not released....so,he got enough work,doesnt he?
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

Sorry to waste everyone's time, but I've just been let go from my job after a schedule mixup. I need to devote my spare time to job hunting instead now.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Jeffman12 wrote:Sorry to waste everyone's time, but I've just been let go from my job after a schedule mixup. I need to devote my spare time to job hunting instead now.
You mean Fired?