OC Playermodel Pack 4 (44 Models Converted/No New Requests!)

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

All in all of Shane's ban say aye.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Keychain wrote:All in all of Shane's ban say aye.
aye!
Shane wrote: <3
</3
My heart already belongs to someone.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

W0rf0x wrote:
Keychain wrote:All in all of Shane's ban say aye.
aye!
Shane wrote: <3
</3
My heart already belongs to someone.

!eya :roll:
Shane
Pixel

Post by Shane »

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Last edited by Shane on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Think we got enough votes, later Shane. Troll harder next time.
Shane
Pixel

Post by Shane »

Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

They see me trollin'...

They lollin'...
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Well that was yet another fun experience, too bad half the community missed it.

Oh well, it'll be here for them to read.

He's banned, let's not feed the troll either.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Shane wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Its funny because its so untrue.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Shane wrote:I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend.
Hahaha, loser! :lmao:

D'you think she'd have done that if you weren't such a retard? You can tell us that you're the total Übermensch, but who cares for a dimwit and asshat like you? :asshat:

Sorry for feeding the troll, guys, but I like cutting them low :)
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

I think I need to teach people how to troll.
RocketRunner
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by RocketRunner »

What the hell did I miss?
I should learn to stop getting addicted to the Unreal Anthology.
I usually run from rockets.
Pretty straightforward.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

RocketRunner wrote:What the hell did I miss?
I should learn to stop getting addicted to the Unreal Anthology.
I have it and im not addicted.
Jeffman12
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Jeffman12 »

Aww, don't derail the thread on my behalf, guys.

But if I may, I think I'll be the one deciphering my implications from now on.

Now, here it goes:

I think what Jeffman was saying was something along the lines of "This is what I would request if you were taking any, but being a modeler/texture artist I know it can be strenuous and therefore won't even post the link. In fact, my portfolio's been looking kinda slim ever since that hard drive crash right out of Highschool... I think I may be able to generate some content for it by taking on a couple re-textures, headhacks, or maybe even making an entire model. Hmm, yes, this sounds like an excellent idea."

Now, while we're fabricating implications:
"You pretty much just requested." translates as "I have yet again thwarted another devious scheme against the forums, neigh, THE WORLD. I deserve a medal." You see, I come to that conclusion because you feel it necessary to post a response to the person you banned. You know, like some action hero catch phrase at the end of a conflict.

So, back on topic, I'm willing to lighten the work load a bit so long as I get due credit, a clear set of instructions, and a chance to keep my skills from getting rusty. I assume this will not be a problem, because the sooner what needs to get done is finished, the sooner you get back to taking requests.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

You were hinting the request. What you had said was relevant to, "Oh too bad requests aren't being taken, because a really cool model just came out today called ____!" That right there, is requesting because you are telling us about the model and you're requesting it. You don't have to put a download link simply because we can just look up the model.

The thread says no requesting, don't request, don't suggest anything. Sonic is as busy as he can be right now.