OC Playermodel Pack 4 (44 Models Converted/No New Requests!)

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

Which was last updated a month ago.
Chrono_Strife
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Chrono_Strife »

Generally,you read the thread's main post before posting....
The op post has about nothing to do with the posts currently in question. It simply says "this is not complete/outdated, download the 3 stickied packs", it doesn't resolve people's concerns about,
not all of the models were added to the other packs
Which is why people were still giving this thread life. :)

There's no real reason for rage and threats if you ask me. Especially, when we are talking about 40 pages of non-stop excitement and mind blowing action. ^^

Lock it if basic or repeat question can't be handled.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Gary wrote:Which was last updated a month ago.
Wow, thanks for proving my point that this thread is dead and that these models are indeed being added to the main packs!

I said that these models were currently in production of being added to main packs. He ignored me and continued to shit post up in this thread.

Banned both of you for 3 days for continuing this pointless argument and for posting in this thread when I told you not to.
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

Post by lwhyl Infiltrator »

look, im sorry. I just wanted to know how much longer i had to wait. Sorry for starting a shitstorm and such, but i really havent read where hes still working on it, which i knew, i just wanted a deadline.
Why...
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by LivingWithGames »

Key,I think you'll to close this thread,since I don't want any ppl getting banned for being desesperate about the models being added to the newest packs.

And hey,I don't really care that much about the models,if all of them get to the newest packs good,if not,nothing to worry about because what we most care about Obsidian Conflict is the co-operation of the mod.

I tried to be polite,try to say with my own words...all that shit.

Just lock the topic just to dont make stress for ya,I understand why ppl stay posting in this thread.

P.S.:Just don't ban me just for posting in this thread,that's my last post on this topic,I swear.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Just stop posting here and you won't have to worry about getting banned. Pretty simple once you think about it.

But I'll lock it because I'm tired of all the moralfags.