Ready, but do you think I can improve it?

Need help Modeling Props and Physical Objects for your Maps.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Ready, but do you think I can improve it?

Post by MaestraFénix »

When I look back and see everything that has happened, I can not believe.

After near of 12 hours (during this holiday, in total I think it was near of 2 days of work), i just did the impossible: Fixing the Kit Ballard model.

But before add it to the pack, i must say that i did ALL and the final result implies have some strange gestures in some anims:
  • The first bug that you see is one of the biggest. The arms are separated from the body, and using the "clavicles" of the skeleton didn´t work. After compare the original model (Ragdoll made by Plasmid) with the actual, i did a mix with the clavicle, spine4 and upper arm bones (look at what is marked in red):

• The second important bug was the waist. Unlike the rest of the models that i rigged, in this model all the methods caused an elongation of the waist. Like the first bug, after seeing the original model, i used a mix of spine and pelvis bones(look at what is marked in red):

• ^These are the main bugs. Now i will continue explain the rest of bugs. In this, as a result of the previous solution, the beginning of the tail get messed. (look at what is marked in red):

• In this, as a result of the 2nd fix, the legs looks weird in cicle_* anims. If you see to the arms, you´ll see a bit of "clipping" (is it called so?), unfixeable, and a "flotating" bag:

Fortunately, all the jigglebones that you saw in the video works 100% (except the beginning of the tail). Remember, these are the bag, the zips, the boobs, the hair and the tail. I couldn´t fix to be useable the original flexes, sorry.

The eyes still like the last post mencionated in my thread, so probably i´ll fix it changing the textures.

So, what do you think, I can improve it more? How?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Ready, but do you think I can improve it?

Post by MaestraFénix »

Released in V3 pack. I´ll continue fix it (for example their eyes) as i can.

MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Ready, but do you think I can improve it?

Post by MaestraFénix »

***OOPS I FORGOT PUT HERE THIS. I HAD THIS IDEA 3-4 WEEKS AGO***

I know why the model is deformed, and why the eyes aren´t work. Isn´t sized correctly (what a fail :P).

Now, i only need time to re-rig her again.