oc_diving_v9 (FIXED... maybe)

Release your amazing Map creations here!
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Albertos wrote:Jerc It would be Fun really i asked Most of the People they were happy But OC diving Should have Cooking For the Fishs and a Box to Put Crystals
I Already Asked Beanbrains For Cooking,He Said No.But I Dont Know About Crystals.
Beanbrains
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Beanbrains »

v8 uploaded

-phantom money after launching rocket is now gone (forgot to disable it when i removed the launch reward)
-another attempt at fixing inescapable vehicles
-fixed something that could cause the rocket launch to fail (it was to do with people getting their heads stuck in the silo doors)
-rocket now forces silo doors open when needed, and removes anyone who goes in rocket while its launching.
-can't stay inside the rocket while it launches anymore.
-elevator battery in the lab now cant be removed from the slot.
-stopped people being able to take airtanks home from space.
-tweaks to space area (teleporter can be upgraded though research, elevator is faster, base needs an air tank).
-put 4 passenger seats in transporter. (still suffers from dodgy physics though)
-enlarged map.
-more tweaks to displacements to make them easier to climb.
-research system, find rare card things that are hidden around the map and spawn as more things are done. Take the cards to the upstairs lab area.
-reseach includes things like unlocking new buyables, increasing profitability of certain jobs and making that teleporter better.
-fixed the broken triggers problem (or at least made it less common...)
-no more randomly being shoved into vehicles.
-more buyables, such as sonar (indicates how many props are where it is pointing), airboat, and both of them combined.
-removed the shark killers due to them causing crashing, removed pipes due to them generally breaking everything.
-something in the underground area, not saying exactly how the stuff down there works - figure it out :P.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

so v8 is out with new stuf and some removed.
il be sure to play it if i find some time.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

EPIC SWEET NICELY DONE BEANBRAINS !!! THANK YOU I LOVE U :D hope u come up with more ideas!!!
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

One of my fav maps cant wait to see what map you make next ^_^
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Wortwortwort57
Pixel

Boats . . .

Post by Wortwortwort57 »

In the next map please fix the boats so you can get out without mashing (use) other than that bug the map is great.
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

Sea gull Hunting :P for next version
solidfake
Pixel

Post by solidfake »

Hey, just wanted to express my deep love for that map, I just found it a few days ago, but it hooked me.
It is so much fun and let's you forget the time completely ^^

Just a few things:
-in the research chamber, when you jump up, most of the time you get stuck in midair
-the map is really really big now, but I hoped to get a new island instead of just the bigger underground, like that island of the skybox, how often did I want to swim out there ^^
-the map is ugly, yes, the map is really awesome to play, but it's ugly as hell, add some more textures, better sand, some plants or palms over and underwater, there would be so much to improve
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

I FOUND OUT UR HINT FOR THE SYSTEM!! but i wont tell any one :P i knw what it needs now
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Please for v9 make ressearch tablets easier to find.I didn't find a single on till I started playing it.
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

Got A bug to Report When some 1 is Flying with the Transporter And he is Holding the Click button And he Dcs The Transporter Gets stuck in the Highest peek Of the Map and It wont Come Down unless Some trys Going with Tac cannon And this Will take a lot of time . Thank you for Fixing the Bug and If u always want to Play i will be at Fankserver Oc diving the 1 with 32 slots Enjoy and Cheers :D
Vesuvian
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Vesuvian »

"I need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs."
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Vesuvian wrote:Image
New ressearch tablet?
Vesuvian
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Vesuvian »

You got it!
"I need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs."
Vesuvian
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Vesuvian »

Compiled!