oc_paysan

Release your amazing Map creations here!

Do you like the map ?

0/5
10%
1/5
2%
2/5
3%
3/5
8%
4/5
23%
5/5
55%

Total votes: 117

xCoiotex
Vertex
Vertex

Post by xCoiotex »

Well, I have 2 more ideas, there could be a new plant called "melon tree" (or whatever), it would heal about 35hp and after using it on the extractor, you could get about 3 seeds, after all, melons have lots of seeds inside them.I think its a good idea :D.

And another Idea is, You can find rotten Pumpkins in the florest and rotten fruits in your farm.And put then in the incenerator to make ash!

warbrand2 wrote:

2. :incinerator: burns wheat to create ash ash speeds up a plants growth by 2 days. (costs 35 planks and 2 per use)
So you Can make this Ideas? :D
I think they're so Great!
Tallfire
prop_physics
prop_physics

Post by Tallfire »

New version is nice. One idea I have though is being able to buy machine gun turrets and hire workers to operate them. Maybe even having it where your house could be attacked by vandals and thieves and you could have a phone where you could hire/order certain things. Like a pizza delivery or cops if the farm is attacked by thieves or something like that. For instance: A board with numbers written on it that you would press use on and the number you want to call would be highlighted. Then you could press use on the phone and an action would be triggered.
sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

well well well, how I said, I can't add new features.
But I keep them for the next one.
I just need to fix last bug and gamebalance like antlions.
thanks.
Old
warbrand2
Polygon
Polygon

Post by warbrand2 »

ok so what will the next map be when you are done with this one?
I think that's all I do and some times/a lot of the time that gets me into trouble.
sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

I'm making the new map (oc_bread_fight), and I wait for maximum bug report before closing oc_paysan.
Old
Zantze
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Zantze »

well, the bank system doesn't work, just errors. also the metrocops will be still hostile after you were in jail sometimes. Also i would like if there would be less antlions or somekind of switch that you can change it. Also the earthquake is annoying as hell
warbrand2
Polygon
Polygon

Post by warbrand2 »

the bank system works. and the cops are hostile because some one pissed them off, just stay in the jail till the next day.
I think that's all I do and some times/a lot of the time that gets me into trouble.
mikel105
Vertex
Vertex

Post by mikel105 »

does it need ep2 or somthing?i have winrar,and i installed where you said,but i still only see purple squares n error.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

yes it needs ep2.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
warbrand2
Polygon
Polygon

Post by warbrand2 »

Idea for the next map.

put a hide out in the city area. what I mean by that is a safe house from the cops that players can use for a night with out a cost but it would have to be hard to get to. Idea for it a small abandoned room with a TV, some beds, ammo spawns, and armor. that is easy to get out of but not so easy to get into like having a hidden door with a pass code.

the reason for this idea is as much as I hate people robing the bank during a serious game It is really fun to do during a we are bored and no one will agree on a map game.
cartman-2000
Polygon
Polygon

Post by cartman-2000 »

Anyone else have the problem were the server will freeze for 10-20 seconds after playing the map for a couple hours or more? Gets worse the longer you play it.

Other then that this map works pretty well except for a couple bugs I've seen so far, one that people can still get hurt when the day ends when they are in the house, doesn't happen very often.
warbrand2
Polygon
Polygon

Post by warbrand2 »

cartman-2000 wrote:people can still get hurt when the day ends when they are in the house, doesn't happen very often.
that's hunger its part of the map
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

vote to diable it if you don't want it (i'll say remove it completly but oh well)
Kill3r
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Kill3r »

Neico wrote:vote to diable it if you don't want it (i'll say remove it completly but oh well)
I agree to removing it.
sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

cock.
^^
Old