oc_lived_v1a

Release your amazing Map creations here!
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Neico wrote: also if you try to play normal you just get crashed out... you need to play on the lowest level (no grenade use etc.) to don't crash...
you need a new computer if thats happening
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

haha very funny, you just need to die and stop making maps that the engine hate so much that it don't want to run

also i never kept any of you gay maps, w0rf0x just wanted to look at those maps to get a good laugh so i got them, now after that they are banned from my disc, as always

also crashing has nothing to do with the hardware, dumbass
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Neico wrote:haha very funny, you just need to die and stop making maps that the engine hate so much that it don't want to run

also i never kept any of you gay maps, w0rf0x just wanted to look at those maps to get a good laugh so i got them, now after that they are banned from my disc, as always

also crashing has nothing to do with the hardware, dumbass
it does sometimes
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Vasili wrote:
Neico wrote: also if you try to play normal you just get crashed out... you need to play on the lowest level (no grenade use etc.) to don't crash...
You need to learn how to map proper for source, thats all.

Your "maps" both crashed my dedicated server at certain spots, worked fine on listen server, but still, they were worse than jsc, please stop releasing maps until you can create decent maps, that office screenshot actually looked good, but that was all.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:

Your "maps" both crashed my dedicated server at certain spots, worked fine on listen server, but still, they were worse than jsc, please stop releasing maps until you can create decent maps, that office screenshot actually looked good, but that was all.
Why did it crash?
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Vasili wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:

Why did it crash?
I dont know how such simple maps like yours can crash a server, you must have really done something wrong.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:

Why did it crash?
I dont know how such simple maps like yours can crash a server, you must have really done something wrong.
It could be my staircase leading from the zombie pit but i aint getting rid of it
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Vasili wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:
Vasili wrote:

Why did it crash?
It could be my staircase leading from the zombie pit but i aint getting rid of it
Yes, that was the spot where it happened.
Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

Seems like an open-shut case to me.
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.