Oc_Puzzler 1, 2 and 3

Release your amazing Map creations here!
Shadowsand
Vertex
Vertex

Re: Oc_Puzzler 1 & 2

Post by Shadowsand »

Shadowsand wrote:Also, Part 3 is almost done. I've just got to add in lights/cubemaps, then do a couple more difficulty tests and it should be ready.
Well that was a blatent lie, wasn't it. Okay, not a lie, but I still haven't got around to 100% finishing it. However, go read the update at the top of the first post.

Short version: Part 3 Beta released! Feedback, comments, bugs etc welcome.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Oc_Puzzler 1, 2 and Beta of 3

Post by MaestraFénix »

Excelent. I didn't played a lot these maps, but it was alright.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Shadowsand
Vertex
Vertex

Re: Oc_Puzzler 1, 2 and Beta of 3

Post by Shadowsand »

So, I got a couple of friends to help me test Part 3 as it was uploaded, on a clean install of OC. That helped me find a handful of missing textures, 1 missing model and a few bugs - most of them involving the UberSecret, but 1 was making a certain part of the map impossible without noclip, so sorry if anyone got stuck there. All of this has now been fixed, I made a .res file for it, and since it's unlikely I'll ever add the lights (lights are sooooo boring), I'm calling it finished.

If you already downloaded Part3b1, you can get the patch which should fix all the problems. Having said that, I've also updated Part 1 and 2, so if you intend to play any part other than 3, you probably want the full download.

Puzzler Part 3 Patch Only
Puzzler Parts 1-3 Full