oc_umizuri_c

Obsidian General.
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

Mustang wrote:I can't catch anything in version D, that's what's different.
Maybe you're not good at fishing.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

The only thing i have noticed different is the pink door on D the teleport works and one side takes you to the top of the light house, the other takes you into the skybox so you can just steal all of the rods and stuff thats all.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:The only thing i have noticed different is the pink door on D the teleport works and one side takes you to the top of the light house, the other takes you into the skybox so you can just steal all of the rods and stuff thats all.
Are there teleporters in the map? I've only seen fishing equipment!
...people don't like to have me sneaking around you know. Keep a low profile and the fishing mafia won't suspect you at all...
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

...people don't like to have me sneaking around you know. Keep a low profile and the fishing mafia won't suspect you at all...
[JSC]megabyteman
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by [JSC]megabyteman »

[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:The only thing i have noticed different is the pink door on D the teleport works and one side takes you to the top of the light house, the other takes you into the skybox so you can just steal all of the rods and stuff thats all.
Yeah... It was like that in the DM versions as well...
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

[JSC]sam!00! wrote:...people don't like to have me sneaking around you know. Keep a low profile and the fishing mafia won't suspect you at all...
Oh my god! He quoted me without using quotes! That is a low profile! Keep up the good work and keep on fishing! :D
Where is this teleporter by the way? I'm too lazy to search for it! ...and I don't have time either!
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Well the map is very clever, I decompiled it and looked on how it was made, It glowed.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

I bet the logics are many... The difference about making a combat map and a fishing map are measureless!
destu
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by destu »

Vasili wrote:Well the map is very clever, I decompiled it and looked on how it was made, It glowed.
How did you decompile it? I have a few maps I want to decompile :P
nefarious
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by nefarious »

Search vmex on google.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Is he just going to release this map from a-z?
Sam!00!
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Sam!00! »

Oniyuri wrote:
[JSC]sam!00! wrote:...people don't like to have me sneaking around you know. Keep a low profile and the fishing mafia won't suspect you at all...
Oh my god! He quoted me without using quotes! That is a low profile! Keep up the good work and keep on fishing! :D
Where is this teleporter by the way? I'm too lazy to search for it! ...and I don't have time either!
well just chill on the beach until someone catches it